A Seasoned Manager HR
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 20 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To work for an esteemed organization that offers challenging career and a professional working environment.
|• Manager HR & Administration Noon Pakistan Limited since 01 June, 2006 till date.
Responsible for the following procedure of more than 700 employees in the organization;
o Recruitment, Performance Management, Training & Development, Disciplinary Action, Policies & Payments, Compensation & Benefits, Employees Relations, Workers and officers Mess, Security Arrangements
• Manager HR, Administration and Commercial Millac Foods (Pvt.) Limited from 21 July 2005 to 31 May 2006
Responsible for the following procedure of more than 450 employees in the organization;
o Recruitment, Performance Management, Training & Development, Disciplinary Action, Policies & Payments, Compensation & Benefits, Employees Relations, Workers and supervisors Mess, Security arrangements of factory and head office, All type of purchases eg Technical, Chemicals and Packaging materials of dairy industry, Transport and logistics support of all the employees
• Manager HR & Administration in Leisure Textiles (Pvt.) Limited from November 2003 to July 2005
Responsible for the following procedure of more than 2100 employees in the organization;
o Recruitment, Performance Management, Training & Development, Disciplinary Action, Policies & Payments, Compensation & Benefits, Employees Relations
• July, 2003 to November, 2003 Managed an Urban Transport Service Depot in New Khan Metro Bus Service Lahore as Depot In-charge Shalimar and looked after the management of about 250 buses.
• 15 years experience as Manager Administration/Logistics in Pakistan Air Force.
PERIOD UNIT RANK
o Jun 2001 to Jul 2003 No. 120 Air Logistics Depot PAF Squadron Leader
o Dec 1997 to Jun 2001 PAF Base Minhas Squadron Leader
o Sep 1996 to Dec 1997 F-6 Rebuild Factory PAC Kamra Flight Lieutenant
o Sep 1994 to Sep 1996 PAF Base Samungli, Quetta Flight Lieutenant
o Dec 1993 to Sep 1994 PAF Base Chaklala, Rawalpindi Flight Lieutenant
o Apr 1993 to Dec 1993 No. 103 Air Logistics Command Flying Officer
o Jul 1992 to Apr 1993 PAF Base Chaklala, Rawalpindi Flying Officer
o Feb 1989 to Jul 1992 No. 120 Air Logistics Depot PAF Pilot Officer
|• Masters in HRM (2005) from Institute of Administrative Sciences, Punjab University.
• BSc (1988) from Peshawar University through PAF Academy Risalpur
• FSc (1985) from Peshawar Board Through PMA Kakul Abbottabad.
• Matric (1983) from Govt. High School Shahdara Lahore.
|• Quality & Productivity improvement Through HRM February 27-28, 2006
• Enhancement of productivity by using JIT concept March 15, 2005
• Quality & Productivity tools in role model organizations October 25, 2004
• 5 –S Kaizen August 20, 2004
• Explosives & Fuels July 07 to September 28, 1995
• Automated Logistics Management System-1 February 11 to March 10, 1991
• Depot Automated Inventory Management System March 11to 31, 1989
• OFFICERS LOGISTICS PROFESSIONAL COURSE August 27, 1988 to February 16, 1989
Developed many well organized oracle based systems in the organization to manage the on-line data of the employees like;
o HRMS (Human Resource Management System)
o GMS (Gate Management System)
o JMS (Job Management System)
o TMS (Training Management System)
o ADMS (Administration Management System)
o Professional in oral as well as written English and Urdu.
o Professional team Builder and excellent team Leader.
o Computer usage skills ie MS Office.
o Highly motivated & capable of motivating others.
o Leadership skills
o Negotiation skills
o Inter and Intra-personal skills
o Communication skills
o Main Frame System 36, System 4361, System 3090 and System ES9000.
o PC and commonly used Microsoft Office Software.
o On line inventory management
o Payroll and HRIS
o E-Mail and internet.
Area of Interest:
o Human Resource Management
o Industrial Relations
Extra Curricular Activities and Interest
o Reading management and leadership books.
o Surfing on net.