This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 16 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|A Senior Management/PM/Consulting position that utilizes people, process, technology, and MBA skills sets to implement business solutions; create value, improve quality, customer satisfaction and efficiencies; while reducing operating costs.
• Results-oriented Professional with extensive capabilities in IT analysis, consulting, and project management.
• Proficient in Data center outsourcing, S/W implementations, Account Management, ERP, CRM, Contact Center solutions, Training, Business Analysis, and Technical Support.
• Experienced in complete Systems Development Life Cycle including business analysis, user and systems requirements documentation, coordinating and leading user meetings, software development, testing, and post-production support.
• Skilled in business management, staff supervision, services management, collaborating with management/staff, problem resolution, meetings, group dynamics, and interpersonal skills.
• Successful as a leader/team-player in delivering projects on time, under budget, within scope and with client satisfaction.
Industry experience includes: Telecommunications, Financial Services, Real Estate, Healthcare and Manufacturing.
Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis, including financial statements (cash flows, income statement & balance sheet). Other skills and competencies include:
▫Strategic Planning ▫Staff hiring/development ▫Matrix management
▫Financial Planning Budgets ▫Negotiations ▫Policy definition and management
▫Change management ▫Proposals/RFP ▫Business strategy and analysis
▫Business development ▫User Training ▫Service delivery
▫Business process optimization ▫Vendor management ▫Risk management
▫Project Management/PMO ▫Requirements development ▫Operations management
|MBA, Business Administration, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX (3.5 GPA)
MSM, Business Management, Southern Nazarene University, Bethany, OK (Graduated in top 5% of class with 3.80 GPA)
B.Sc., Electronics Engineering, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
|PMI Certification - Studying for PMP test.
Certified Public Engineer
Texas Insurance Licenses: P&C; Life Accident and Health
|I have over fifteen years’ cumulative professional successes holding several positions including General Management, Consulting, Program/Project Management, and Account Management in the Telecoms/IT, Real Estate, financial, Oil/Energy, insurance, and healthcare industries.
My international experiences include two internships with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, and Shell Oil in Nigeria; and one year National Youth Service Corps with Central Bank of Nigeria. In 2001, as an expatriate hire, I was the Director of Internet Project for Saudi Telephone Company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
My ability to comprehend and resolve business problems, building interpersonal relationships and teams, collaborative communications skills, management expertise, financial and business acumen are all valuable assets that can be leveraged in several Senior Management positions. I am effective at collaborating across all levels, and successful in partnering to deliver value and business objectives.
I welcome an opportunity to discuss our mutual interests. Please contact me via email or phone as indicated below.
MBA, MSM, B.Eng.(EE)
Cell# USA+1 (469)688-8427