|seeking an employment opportunity where my skills and academic background can be put in use.
|- aware about different types of substations (in door out door).
- aware about different types of stations
(abb - brown boveri egymac - voigt haeffner ag merlin gerin - hitachi mitsubishi)
- aware about power system scada system.
- aware about circuit breakers and electrical switches types.
- aware about voltage, current and power transformers types.
- aware about some routine and preventive maintenance.
|bachelor of engineering (power &electric machines department) faculty of engineering helwan university.
[ Degree/Major ] : good.
[project degree] : excellent.
[last year grade] : very good
[graduation] : may 2006.
1- industrial safety
2- first aids
3- gis station
5- operation and maintenance of transformer station
6- scada system
7- maintenance of transformer tab changer
8- mpis & check list ( maintenance procedures information system )
9- substations maintenances
10- transformer maintenance
11- transformers oils
12- cooling system and heat meters
13- power cables
14- power station dc batteries
15- reactive power compensation with capacitors
16- over head transmission lines