Seeking an employment in the field of engineering, where by my academic background, experience and interpersonal skills can be applied and further developed.
KHALDA PETROLEUM CO. March 2004 - Present New Maadi - Cairo - Egypt Projects General Department, Khalda Petroleum Co., Maadi, Cairo, Egypt.
General Description: -Responsible for the supervision, review and recommendations to Management of the established Project Schedule. -Responsible for the management and maintenance of the Project Schedule during the execution of the Project. -Provide the regular Progress Reports to the PMT.
Tasks & Responsibilities: -Manage the "Build" of the Project Schedule, its review for final approval by Management. -Take custody of the complete Project Schedule and maintain it during the execution of the Project. -Re-baseline / modify the Project Schedule as the course of events dictate. -Establish a focal presence and a Reporting System for updates from Contractors and Suppliers of periodic progress and use to prepare Management Reports. -Analyze the regular reports and highlight to Management concerns that could influence the completion of the overall Project.
Duties: 1.Prepare CPM charts using Primavera. 2.Create "S" Curves and control sheets. 3.Set standard formats for reporting. 4.Receive reports from contractors and evaluate them. 5.Identify the critical activities and advise the project team. 6.Attend the weekly and monthly review meetings. 7.Liaise between the materials department and site construction. 8.Coordinate between the engineering consultant and different project disciplines. 9.Follow-up the different manufactures reports, define the delays and highlight them. 10.Issue the weekly and monthly reports. 11.Conduct site visits to survey progress. 12.Prepare Progress Review Presentations to the senior and top management.
SAUDI AIRCON February 2002 - February 2004 Eastern Province - Khobar - Saudi Arabia Planning Engineer (Feb. 02 - Jan. 03) / Project Manager (Jan. 03 – Feb. 04)
KHALDA PETROLEUM CO. January 2001 - February 2002 New Maadi - Cairo - Egypt Project Engineer
KHALDA PETROLEUM CO. February 1998 - April 2000 New Maadi - Cairo - Egypt Project Engineer
Faculty Of Engineering, Cairo University One preparatory year for the M. Sc. degree Materials Science (courses in: failure analysis, testing of materials, physical metallurgy and welding) May 1999 - May 2000
Higher Technological Institute August 1996 Tenth of Ramadan City, Egypt Very Good with Honor Degree - May 1996 - (Global GPA is 3.2 out of 4) Degree: B.Sc. - Mechanical Engineering Thermal engineering Internal combustion Renewable energy Turbo machines Refrigeration Air-conditioning Oil storage tanks design
Holy Family School (Collage de la Sainte Famille) June 1990 Pre-University education (Primary, Prep., Secondary), Cairo, Egypt Degree: High school
Egypt Engineers Syndicate, No. 5120/36, September 1996 International Project Management Association, IPMA No. DEG-174, April 2005
Training Courses / College Summer Programs
- Comprehensive welding course leading to become a certified Radiographic Testing Examiner Level (II). Cairo, Egypt From 18/4/99 to 29/4/99
- Valve Selection, Installation, and Maintenance. Cairo, Egypt From 27/11/99 to 02/12/99
- Planning and Scheduling with Primavera Project Planner. Cairo, Egypt From 16/1/2000 to 01/2/2000
- A/C applications and design, Al-Zamil Factory. Khobar, Saudi Arabia From 10/1/2003 to 20/1/2003
- Load Analysis Calculation, Carrier. Khobar, Saudi Arabia One Full Day
- Project Management Methodology & Techniques (IPMA Preparation Course), American University in Cairo (AUC). Cairo, Egypt From 8/2/2005 to 9/4/2005
- Planning & Controlling with Primavera Enterprise. Cairo, Egypt From 23/7/2006 to 27/7/2006
- Primavera Enterprise - Advanced Topics. Cairo, Egypt From 13/8/2006 to 17/8/2006
- Oil storage tanks design according to API 650 / Pressure Vessels according to BS 5000 (summer 1995), from 02/6/95 to 30/9/95. Lisbon, Portugal Introduced to the followings: 1. Welding symbols (ISO, A.W.S., DIN) and weld design. 2. Materials. 3. Design of storage tanks (API STD 650). 4. Design of pressure vessels (BS 5500). 5. Quality assurance based design for welded construction.