Workover / well completion / operation manager / field manager
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To extend and gain , experience and exposure while converting good to better.
Professional Experience :
A) Worked as Process and Project engineer in M/S ICCON Oil & specialities Pvt. ltd, Khopoli , Maharashtra. Company involved in Re-refining of lubricating oils.
The process involves mainly sulfurization & distillation of used (black) oil resulting in the formation of pure lubricating oil.
This plant was built in 1990-91. I have worked as Project Engineer. During the tenure my job involved coordinating various project activities like pipeline layout, electrification, safety aspects etc. Project was successfully completed and plant is under operation.
B) Joined Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. in1991 at Bombay Offshore Project in Workover ?V well services.
The basic job responsibilities involves:
- Coordinating well killing/stabilization with chemist
- Coordinating various logging operations with logging services engr.
- Testing of various down hole equipments & designing of completion string.
- Coordinating cement squeeze operations with cementing engr.
- Carrying out various single, dual completion operations, change of wellheads etc.
- Well stimulation after completion ( Gas lift whenever necessary )
Equipment Familiarity :
- Various downhole equipments like safety valves, expansion joints, packers,
Landing nipples,pump out plugs, tubings .
- Handling tools: various types of slips,elevators,tongs etc.
- Surface equipments : Tubing hangers, wellheads, x-mas trees.
Specialised : Cement retainers, bridge plugs, permanent packer, autocon
I had been working on various offshore workover (ONGCL as well as Chartered hired) interacting with various people in planning & executing jobs successfully.
I have successfully completed no. of wells in the last almost 13 yrs. Presently working at Ahmedabad asset as Asst. Installation Manager.
Responsibilities include :
„« Maintaining production targets.
„« Planning for production optimization thro.?¦ Monitoring and analysis of well behavior patterns.
„« Well monitoring of SRP wells and troubleshooting
„« Coordinating well services , workover , activation jobs.
Bachelor of Engineering ( Petroleum )
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental