Sales Engineer/ Technical Sales
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
giving technical support to customers on lubricants & mechanical spare parts,
selling technical parts & items
Keenly interested to work with Establishments that are engaged in Energy & Oils.
July 2003 – September 2004 - NECAT Engineering College – NEC
as Department Head & Instructor in Mechanical Engineering and IT courses
October 2004 – To date - National Oil Ethiopia Plc-NOC
Lubricants Technical & Marketing Assistant
- Conducting trainings on Lubricants for new and existing customers on regular basis.
- Giving technical support to customers on lubricants and petroleum products marketed by the company
- Providing support on quality, amount and service life of the required lubricant as per the original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) recommendation and according to the international standard specifications of lubricants.
- Addressing customer complaints on products and solving using technical reasoning.
- Deal with all after sales services
- Following Product Stock Status and Product order from suppliers.
Retail Territory Manager-RTM
- Responsible for Company’s Stations in Addis Ababa (capital) and in the regions.
- Make sure Fuel Stations are working as per standard
- Identifying sites and investors suitable for the business and make a complete proposal for decision.
- Receive /look for applicants interested to build stations, analyze their information and the site, Make feasibility studies for each station based on Pay back Period and render all support needed
- Make sure all projects passed to engineering are completed on time and follow up their progress
- Monitor and evaluate that all communication and procedures are implemented in company and in relation between the network and company.
- Identify, approach and follow up prospective clients of the company (government and non government organizations, private sector etc)
Put procedures in place and follow-up operations of stations (sales standard, services) and assist in all aspects
BSc., Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia, 200
Computer & IT courses, etc
-Enjoy Team work and Field work
- Good Computer Skills;
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services