Structural Engineer with Project Management skills seeks to work on challenging projects and contribute to the organisation?¦s short to long-term objectives.
(1) Title: Project Engineer Duration: April 2005 ?V Date Employer: UAC of Nigeria Plc/UACN Property Development Company (UPDC) Plc
„X Project engineer on Novotel Festac Hotel Phase 2 development. „X Project monitoring and rescheduling of works of Novotel Festac Hotel project. „X Research into the size, tariff and conditions of hotels in the project?¦s catchment area. „X Project team member of Novotel Festac Hotel, on construction and renovation works for Novotel Festac Hotel valued at US$33 million. „X Five months attachment to the Audit Department and participated in the operational and financial audit of MDS Logistics, UAC Foods, Grand Cereal and Oil Mills Limited and Mr Bigg?¦s which are all business units of UAC of Nigeria Plc.
(2) Title: Trainee Designer Duration: November 2004 ?V March 2005 Employer: Lonadek Oil & Gas Consultants
„X Technical audit of Nigerian-owned oil and gas design and construction firms on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Ltd and Total/Elf Nigeria Ltd. „X Capacity development and resource optimization for the maximisation of local content opportunities in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. „X Research into the level of local content in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
(3) Title: Project Engineer Duration: September 2003 ?V August 2004 Employer: Oye Local Government, Ekiti State (N.Y.S.C.)
„X Project planning of civil structures using MS Project 2003. „X Design, detailing and construction of gateway to the Local Government Secretariat using AutoCAD 2002. „X Design of residential buildings to BS 8110 (1997). „X Production of Bill of Quantities for civil projects. „X Project planning and implementation using MS Project. „X Design of buildings in accordance with BS8110 (1997), BS 5950 (2000) and CP3:Chapter V. „X Detailing of buildings and other structures using AutoCAD 2000.
(1) Institution: University of Lagos Duration: 1996 ?V 2002 Award: B.Sc. (Hons) Civil Engineering; Second Class Lower (2:2)
(2) Institution: International School, University of Lagos Duration: 1991 ?V 1996 Award: The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Senior Secondary School Certificate
(1) Introduction to Business Management 01 ?V 03 August, 2005 (2) Developing Skills in Microsoft Office Packages 08 ?V 11 November, 2005 (3) Leadership in Modern Business 24 ?V 25 February, 2006 (4) Commercial Appreciation 05 ?V 06 April, 2006 (5) Project Management Boot Camp 14 ?V 15 November, 2006 (6) Project Management Boot Camp 2 07 ?V 09 February, 2007