Civil Work Lead Engineer/Project management
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Civil Work Lead Engineer/Project management of Oil and Gas project
• 11/2002- current SUEZ - TRACTEBEL ENGINEERING (Brussels, Belgium) : Industrial Engineering - design of steel and concrete structure, team management and coordination in a multidisciplinary and international context.
• 04/2001- 10/2002 GERA (Turin, Italy) : Commercial activity in the industrial field including sales, client follow-up and support, contract negotiation.
• 08/1999- 03/2001 EUROSTATION (Brussels, Belgium) : Design and calculation of civil engineering projects – adaptation of the Antwerp train station to the High Speed Train.
Tunnelling underneath Antwerp train station, underground multi-storey car park.
Acquaintance with Civil Engineering technologies
Acquaintance with Eurocodes relating to Civil Engineering
Acquaintance with LNG technology
Design of steel or concrete structures (e.g. underground concrete car park, middle-rise steel building)
Geotechnics related to underground structures and foundations
Hydraulics design (e.g. sewer and drainage system)
Preparation of Civil Works invitation to tender package (FEED)
• 09/1994 - 06/1999 Civil Engineer at the University of Liège, Belgium (graduation with honours);
• 09/1998 - 06/1999 Studying at the University of Sheffield within the framework of the
Final dissertation :Technical and economical viability of sway frames with tubular columns.
Placement work : participation in the design and site management of a cable stayed bridge (Val Benoît – Liège), Design office: Greisch, Civil contractors: Franki and Bageci.
• 09/1988 - 06/1994 Secondary education at the Athénée Royal de Chênée, Liège, foreign language and science courses;
Murgados LNG terminal
Project progress assessment on site with focus on Civil works
Technical support to project development
Grand Norte LNG project
Mission abroad including site data gathering, launch of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Assessment of synergies with existing power plant, technical assistance to client, technical coordination with engineering office, technical coordination with local subcontractors
Civil works Lead Engineer
Porto Empedocle LNG terminal – FEED project
Responsible for development and coordination of Civil Works FEED package
Civil works Engineer
Sn?hvit LNG terminal – EPC project
Civil works detailed engineering of industrial structures (structural and hydraulics calculations) and coordination with client, subcontractors and Civil work contractors
FRENCH : Mother tongue;
ENGLISH : Fluent written and oral skills (professionally operational);
ITALIAN : Fluent written and oral skills (professionally operational);
DUTCH : Excellent written and oral skills (professionally operational);
SPANISH : Good knowledge;
• Project and team management skills
• Excellent presentation, communication, and report writing skills
• Team player as well as autonomous
• Dynamic and creative personality
• Outstanding organisational and coordination skills
• Problem solving
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment