Resume of an excellent Mechanical Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To be part of a highly esteemed team of professionals in a renowned organization that provides me a platform by applying knowledge and work experience gained in Petronas Penapisan (Terengganu) Sdn Bhd for benefit of the company and me.
PETRONAS Penapisan Terengganu Sdn.Bhd,PP(T)SB (Maintenance & Operation, Rotating and Project Department)
Position: Trainee Engineer
Duration: June 2005 – Jan 2006
• Exposed to overall operation and maintenance for the Kerteh Refinery 1 and 2.
• Closed exposure with the rotary and static equipment at the refinery.
• Involve in project team to solve the oil mop problem at the bio pond area in Kerteh Refinery 1.
• Assist engineer on the major turn around for the Kerteh Refinery 2.
• Doing a study and research on “Alignment of Rotating Equipment”
• Actively participate in various social activities and committee in office.
• [Jan 2002- Dec 2006] Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Tronoh, Perak
Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
Major in Petroleum Engineering
Last Semester GPA: 3.23/4.00
• [1997-2001] Sekolah Menengah Sultan Sulaiman, Kuala Terengganu
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM): 7A 2B 1C
Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR): 8A
• [1991-1996] Sekolah Kebangsaan Pusat Kuala Ibai, Kuala Terengganu
Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR): 3A 1B
I am conscientious, knowledgeable and self-motivated, with good interpersonal skills and promising potential. With my work experience in PP (T) SB as a trainee engineer for almost eight months, I have learnt to be creative, innovative and resourceful. I am also proficient in my oral and written skills and am able to communicate and collaborate well with others
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services