This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
OBJECTIVE: Rendering qualitative service to an industry that needs skillful and dynamic people whose target is to achieve organizational goals and objective.
1. EMPLOYER: KENOCHI NIG. LTD, ASSOCIATED GAS GATHERING PROJECT, OWAZA
POJECT SHELL ASSOCIATED GAS GATHERING PROJECT
POSTION: MATERIAL CONTROLLER SUPERVISOR.
PERIOD: JANUARY, 2000-NOVEMBER, 2002
æ Material Monitoring up to the end user
æ Material Inventory
æ Procurement and Supply
æ Make sure that back loaded materials are properly sorted out.
æ Ensure that the incoming materials at port comply with the packing list.
æ Ensure that materials dispatches to the site are properly verified with respect to the waybills and receipts at the sits duly acknowledge and damages duly accounted for.
æ Preparation of Material status report for top management.
2. EMPLOYER: ISFRED NIG. LTD.
PROJECT: CONSTRUCTION WAREHOUSE, OFFICE AND SECURITY HOUSE. (CLIENT: FOUGUEROLLE).
POSITION: PROJECT PLANNER.
PERIOD: JANUARY, 2004-JUNE, 2005.
æ Establish objectives of the project.
æ Develop statement of work.
æ Prepare detailed specifications.
æ Establish project milestones.
æ Create the work breakdown structure
æ Establish detailed schedules
æ Establish detailed budgets
æ Define responsibilities
æ Re-plan as required.
DATE: March, 2007 TO DAY
EMPLOYER: DAEWOO E & C NIG.LTD. (DN- 52) AFAM POWER PLANT, RIVERS STATE
POSITION MECHANICAL ENGINEER TECHNICIAN
PROJECT SHELL AFM VI POWER STATION PROJECT
æ Ensured that the P & ID¡¦s processes are followed.
æ Visual inspection, pre-start up checks and operational checks are followed.
æ Pressure and pump testing.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATE
1. DATE: 2000-2003
INSTITUTION: Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori.
DISCIPLINE: Mechanical Engineering
QUALIFICATION: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
2. DATE: 1986-1992
INSTITUTION: Government Secondary School, Okporowo Ogbakiri
QUALIFICATION West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC)
WASSC (PRIVATE G.C.E.)
3. DATE: 1979-1985
INSTITUTION: State School Okporowo Ogbakiri
QUALIFICATION: First School Leaving Certificate
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE.
« Experience in project engineering planning and applicable software ( PRIMAVERA)
« Experience in material inventory, purchasing, and control
« Experience in administrative management
« Experience in safety officer
« Experience in preservation engineering
« Experience in the provision of technical guidance ensuring operational performance reliability and integrity of equipment during operation.
1. General Health Safety and Environment (HSE).
1. Installation of Bearing Course by ALSTOM.
2. Compressor Operation and Maintenance by ATLAS.
3. Materials Inventory by ALSTOM
4. Procurement and Supply of Materials by DAEWOO E&C (DN-52)
5. Project Management and Planning, by ISFRED
6. Black Start Generator Operation by NIIGATA POWER SYSTEM.
7. Safe Handling of Chemicals Training by SHELL.
8. Fire Warden Course by SHELL
9. Confine Space Training by DAEWOO E & C (DN-52).
10. Material Engineering Handling Through Drawing by SHELL.
1. November, 2005 Best Outstanding Safety Performance Award.
2. March, 2006 Best Outstanding Safety Performance Award.
EXTRAL CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES:
Volley Ball, Chess, Reading and Singing.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services