This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 0 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• Looking to join a progressive organization that has the need for an energetic young man with sound health and an amiable aptitude and offers opportunities for advancement, which has these opportunities.
• Looking to join a progressive organization that has the need for electronics and telecommunication engineering and offers opportunities for advancement, which has these opportunities.
To pursue a successful, challenging and satisfying career in the field Engineering to enhance my skill and professional growth in conjunction with the Organization’s goals and objectives. Seeking a position within a progressive company with quality services, where my analytical, interpersonal, leadership and technical skills will be used effectively .Aim to improve an Organization’s performance in technical service and growth.
To perform at the best of my knowledge, ability and help the organization as a whole.
My objective is to make some serious learning in my life so that I can reach my long-term goals. I have given myself the time and resources to achieve my aims. I now need someone who shares the dream
• Master in Technology in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, National Institute for Engineering & Management, Institute of Advanced Studies in Education University, 77.5%, India, December2006.
• Bachelor in Electronics Engineering (Power Electronics), Hi-Tech College of Engineering, Dynanshwar University, 59%, India, June2003.
• Diploma in Computer programming with "C", Pitman's Institute, 78%, India, March 2005.
• Diploma in Computer programming with "C++", Pitman's Institute, 76%, India, June 2005.
• Diploma in Computer programming with "Visual Basic", Pitman's Institute, 76%, India, Sept.2005.
• Diploma in Mobile Repairing, Indian Technical Institute, 2nd Class, India, July2004.
• Diploma in English Language Course, Pune University, 1st Class, India, 1996.
• Diploma in English Language Course, AlNajah Institute, 1st Class, Sana'a, Yemen, 1993.
• 12th Standard Secondary School, Sciences Section, AlFajar, 79%, Taiz, Yemen, 1995.
Diploma in Basic Computer Programming with (C,C++,VB) Pitman Computer institute Pitman Computer Institute.2005Higher Second Class
Diploma in Mobile Repairing.Society for Indian Technical InstituteSociety for Indian Technical Institute2004 SecondDivision
Diploma in English Language University Of Pune English International
Centre 1996 Grade "A" Excellent
• Semiconductors Devices.
• A Java based Mock Cat Simulator, which after gathering data from the students has been designed to improve grades in competitive time bound examination.
• Training for four Months in LECTROTEK SYSTEM PRVT. LTD. (Pneumatic system, converters, relays, controller& instruments/temperature sensors, indicators, thermistor/Thyristors/hydraulics systems.)
• Trained for Six Months in Mobile Phone Handset Maintenance and repairing in Telecomm. System in India.
• Worked as Institute Administrator, Start Inst. For Computer & Consultant, Sana'a-Yemen fromJan2007 to June 2007.
• Worked as Foreign Student Coordinator and Advisor, Yemen Student Union, India, from 2002 to 2006.
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental