Project Control Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 11 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|More than Eleven years professional experience, Offshore & Onshore, prestigious projects, with a well reputed multinational company (CCIC). Excellent knowledge & working experience of site construction, Control, Planning& office works.
|¡V Consolidated Contractors International Company S.A.L.
A. UAE, 1999 - 2001
A.1 Projects Location: Zirku/Arzana Islands
A.2 Projects Name:
A.2.1 48" Crude Oil Line Project. A.2.2. Rehabilitation of existing live Oil plant.
B. Qatar, 2002 - todate
B.1 Projects Location: Ras Laffan City, Doha
B.2 Projects Name:
B.2.1 Common Coling Water Project EPIC
B.2.2 ASPIRE Sport City
B.2.3 Qatar Gas II LNG Onshore Facilities Project
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervision / training sub-coordinate Engineers and Computer operators.
• Supervision/follow up update of Contractual and Recovery schedules.
• Setting of Project Progress Measurement System/procedure.
• Close monitoring of project contractual Milestones, site progress, productivity, deficiency of all work packages; releasing of structures between disciplines i.e. Civil, Structural steel, piping, hydro-testing, painting, \insulation disciplines as well as coordination meetings between disciplines.
• Follow up the ongoing and forecast critical activities; check availability of work fronts, Deficiency reports and corrective actions, planned VS. achieved commodities, etc.
• Close monitoring of Subcontractors works in term of deliveries, process works (resources / efficiency).
• Prepare/issue Weekly, Monthly Progress Reports for CCIC top management (Athens) and Client.
• Conducting of weekly meetings & attending Monthly Top Management meetings.
• Coordinating with Client representatives on a daily basis.
• Coordination with Engineering, Material department, Cost department, QS department, IT department, Site teams to facilitate issuance of IFC drawings, Bar bending schedules, Piping isometric detailing/releasing for fabrication progress, Cable drum schedule, material deliveries etc.
|B.Sc. from Damascus University ¡V July/1997
|PMP ¡V In progress
|Excellent skills in the following software:
ƒå Primavera P3
ƒå M.S. Office
ƒå Auto Cad