This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 0 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Looking for appropriate job relevant to my degree course which helps me to apply my theoretical knowledge in the actual field of Petroleum Engineering. I believe in the creation of something out of nothing by confirming reality into the abstract.
- Rock and fluid properties lab.
- Chemistry for Petroleum Engineer lab.
- Geology lab.
- Drilling technology lab.
- Training I: Some experiments on rock & fluid properties (laboratories of Petroleum & Chemical Engineering Department).
- Training II: Summer 2006 in PDO Company.
|- 5th year Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering Undergraduate.
- Petroleum and Chemical Engineering Department, Sultan Qaboos University.
- Expected graduation on Aug 2007.
- GPA: 2.35
|- HSE Induction course (PDO, June 2006).
- H2S Awareness and Escape (PDO,14.06.06-13.06.09)
- Arabic (mother tongue).
- English (writing, reading and speaking).
- Member in Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
- Participated in Petroleum and Mechanical Exhibition 2004.
- Participated in Engineering Societies Exhibition 2005.
- Participated in the Second Engineering Student Gathering Nov 2005.
- Attend some technical seminar organized by the SPE.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to design and deliver presentations.
- Ability to write letters, memo, and scientifically designed reports.
- MS Office Package.
- FORTRAN Programming.
- MATLAB Programming.
- MINITAB programming