This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 7 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|I am attracted to demonstrate my commitment to development, supported by academic success, professional achievement and my potential for leadership.
| Senior Manager, Credit Analyst, PT. Bank Mandiri Tbk(March 2006 – recent)
- Regularly monitoring client's dossiers, setting up and renewing loans and compiling a credit analysis, which will be presented to the Credit Committee when decisions have to be taken on a higher level.
- Analysing financial information, such as statements, management accounts and cash flow statements;
Nov 1999 – May 2000 Project Engineer at Modular Mining Australia Pty Ltd, Australia.
- Build, create and maintains Dispatch (Mine Management System), Open cut and Underground method.
- Provide faster service response to Australian and Indonesian clients.
- Responsible for managing client sites in areas of software maintenance and customization.
- Provide training and guidance in the usage of the core products.
Jan 1997 – Feb 1998 Reservoir Engineer at Virginia Indonesia Company (VICO) INDONESIA.
- Propose new well drilling and well bore utilization strategies that include work over and remedial operations that both are cost effective and maximize hydrocarbon recovery.
- Prepare recommendation and timely supplements.
- Prepare well and pressure testing program and send to the field. Analyze result; use the results for reservoir management and production optimization.
- Update the reserves, production and completion spreadsheet as new data become available (new pressure data RTF/BHP, well test, new completion and re-completion) for planning and evaluation.
1993 – 1996 Laboratory Assistant in Reservoir Mechanics (Core Analysis) Laboratory, Petroleum Engineering Dept., ITB.
- Assisting 2nd year students in Laboratory for analyzing core sample.
|1998-1999 Master of Mining Industry Management, University of New South Wales (UNSW), Sydney, Australia. (Credit Average)
1992-1996 Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia.GPA: 3.31 with cum laude predicate received)
|1. Oil/Mining Software: WEM (Well Evaluation Model), Well Test Analysis, reservoir simulation, development studies and economics, MINEX (Mine Planning), Decline Curves, P/Z Methods, Ventilation Simulation and Blasting Analysis.
2. Windows Application: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
3. Internet Browsing, built up, manages and creates homepage.
4. Operating System: Unix, Windows.
5. Database: GQL, DISPATCH (Mine Management System).
6. Drawing: VISIO.
7. Language: Q-basic, C (beginner), FORMS (Screen oriented language program)
8. Unix Site, Sun, Solaris, VMS, PARM.