Process Operation supervisor
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
As an Process Operation for more than 22 years working experience in oil & gas industry, I am eager for the new challenges and feel confident of the skill I can bring to your organization.
1.Production Controller (2001 – 2004) at Bintulu Operation Co-ordination
Center, Sarawak, Malaysia.
2.Co-ordinate operational day-to-day gas supply and demand for World largest
Malaysia Liquefied Natural Gas, Asian Bintulu fertilizer and SMDS.
• Control and co-ordinate Sarawak Shell Gas and Oil fields ( more than 1200
MMscf/d ) including sour gas.
2.Offshore Platforms (1983 – 2001) as Senior Control Room Operator
• More than 17 years of experience in Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning,
Start-up and Operation activities pertaining to Oil & Gas.
• 12 years experiences in crude oil fields: Baronia field, Bokor field, Betty
Field, Baram field, Siwa field, West Lutong field, Tukau field and Samarang
• 9 years experiences in Gas fields: E11 field, F23 field, F6 field, M1 field
and M3 field.
• Responsible for production target, plant safety and minimize shutdown.
• As PLS (Platform Liaison Supervisor) – oversee critical operation safety
such as work permit like Top side maintenance , SIMOP (simultaneous Hotwork
• Able to work as Multi Discipline Skills (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument).
• Pigging Operation on Oil & Gas Trunkline.
• As an Authorized Gas Tester.
• Qualified First Aider and several safety training such as HUET (Helicopter
Underwater Emergency Training), Fire Fighting and Emergency Drill.
1. MCE level (Form 5).
2. Technical School.
• Obtained good result at Vocational School.
• Awarded City & Guild of London Institute on Mechanical with Distinction.
Certified certificates on Oil & Gas industry.
• BTEC Certificate on Mechanical Operation Technician (1997).
• BTEC Certificate on Process Operation Technician (1998).
• BTEC Certificate on Instrument Operation Technician (1999).
• Gas Testing certificate (1994).
• Emergency First Aid Course Certificate (1992).
• Rigging & Slinging Course Certificate (1990).
• Crane Operator safety Course certificate (1991).
• Fire Team Member Course Certificate (1998)
• Sea Survival & Offshore Safety Procedure Course (1989)
• Subsea Facilities, Operation & Maintenance (2001)
• Valves & Fitting Safety Seminar (1985).
• Personal Effectiveness Programme (2002).
• Knowledge of typing & operation of personal computers.
• Attend H2S, fire fighting training programs & breathing system equipment,
permit to work, compressors, and HSE training.
• Attend various Team Leader training sessions of oil and gas industry, plant
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment