2006-Aug. Ministry of Energy – Kuwait under 3B
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• Assisting Project Engineer in completing work order and complaints.
• Maintain a clean and presentable Work Area
• Looking all safety measures in work places.
07 years (Total)
2003-August-2006. M/s. Markaz Computer centre for car service – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
(One of the computerized diagnosis centre for all GCC operating cars)
• Computerized diagnosis of all American, Japanese and Korean passenger cars, using scanning tools i.e. Tech 2, Vetronix and Genesis.
• Attending customer complaints, preparing job cards and issuing job to job controller.
• Assisting Works Manager for keeping time schedule and reports.
• Developed Excellence in Customer Satisfaction
2002 – May – 2003. M/s. Sakthi Automobiles, Calicut, Kerala.
(One of the main dealer of TATA Motors both commercial & passenger vehicles in North Kerala.)
• Enhancing Customer Satisfaction
• Service Marketing i.e. conducting campaigns, discount offers, value added service etc...
• Displaying vehicle status board and job distribution.
• Doing all front office jobs and book keeping.
• Giving prompt delivery of vehicle after service.
• Doing Post Service follow – up calls and 24hr. Helpline services.
• Assistance and Guidance to the Customers.
Education Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala.
• Pre – degree course – Commerce group 1994 – 1996.
Diploma in Automobile Engineering (1996 – 1999).
P.E.S Polytechnic, Bangalore – 50.
(Affiliated by A.I.C.T.E, New Delhi)
Additional Qualifications Computerized Data Base Management System.
From Kerala Govt. Technical Examinations
Excellent Working knowledge in MS Excel, Word & Internet Operations
M/s Escorts Yamaha Motors Ltd. Bangalore.
• Beginners Mechanic Training course. (24th to 28th Aug 1998)
M/s TATA MOTORS, Pune.
• Aggregate Overhauling of TATA Spacio. (25th to 30th Jan 2002)
M/s TATA MOTORS, Pune.
• Enhancing Customer Satisfaction. (06th to 08th 2002)
Passport No. : F 7167485
Place of Issue : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. India.
Date of Issue : 11-05-2006
Date of Expiry : 10-05-2016
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment