HSE Adviser or Manager
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 13 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To advise management on best practices to eliminate or minimise workplace hazards to achieve set company goals and objectives.
|Workplace Health, Safety, & Environment Management Systems:
• Construction: Onshore facilities, Crude oil tank rehabilitation/construction and Offshore 36’’ WDL, 48’’ COL Pipe laying/SPM, PLEM installations.
• Oil Well Drilling: High Pressure/High Temp. Well - Shallow Offshore
• Oil exploration: Onshore & Swamp
• Radiography: Onshore & Offshore
• ROV, Diving: Deep Offshore
• Hazards and Effects Management Process
• HSE Auditing & Inspection
• Health promotion, Ergonomics, Occupational hygiene, First Aid.
• Fire prevention and protection
• Risk management, accident theory
• Safety techniques & Technology
• Demonstrated ability to work with people from diverse cultural background e.g. French, Britons, Chinese, Lebanese, Americans, Philippines, Indians, Malaysians and Koreans.
• Demonstrated good supervisory ability and working relationship.
• Used MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook to write reports, data management, presentations and information dissemination.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels from shop floor to boardroom.
HSE Engineer, Bonny Terminal Integrated Project, SPDC, Port Harcourt:
2004 & current.
HSE Adviser, HPHT/Offshore team, Well Engineering, SPDC, Port Harcourt:
2002 – 2003.
Asst. HSE Adviser, China National Petroleum Corporation Nig. Ltd, Warri:
2001 – 2002.
Safety Co-ordinator, Oceaneering Solus Schall Nig. Ltd, Warri: 1998 – 2000.
Safety Asst; Compagnie Generale De Geophysique Nig Ltd, Warri: 1996 – 1997
Lecturer, School of Nursing, Bauchi (NYSC); 1994 – 1995
|PgDip Chemical Engineering 2001, University of Benin, Nigeria
BSc Chemistry/Education 1994, University of Calabar, Nigeria