management trainee (technical support)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Provide Technical support services to our branches and authorized dealers in difficult technical problem. Coordinate technical campaigns and field fixes. Compile accurate Field Technical Report (FTR) to principals and suppliers
1. Establish Field Technical Reporting communication channel with branch and dealers.
2. Compile and analyze the Field Technical Reports (FTR) and make timely interpret FTR reporting to our principals, manufacturers and suppliers.
3. Provide technical assistance to resolve difficult technical problems and develop temporary field fixes
4. Prepare and coordinate technical campaigns, field fixes and recalls with relevant departments.
5. Conduct New Model Training for Sales Advisors.
6. Make preparation for new model introduction (SST (special service tools) order, Training Manuals etc.)
7. Set standards for Pre Delivery Service, Pre Delivery Inspection and Periodic Maintenance requirement.
8. Assist Service Marketing department to establish service packages.
9. Assist Technical Training and Education Center in developing efficient repair process and procedure.
10. Coordinate the field and technical activities with principles, suppliers and manufacturers.
June 2006: Engineering degree in Chemical Engineering, National Polytechnic School, Algiers.
Thesis Title: Caraterisation of bentonite and application to depollute
waters charged by Zinc
2003/2006: STATE ENGINEERING DEGREE
(3 years degree) Specialty: Chemical Engineering
NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC SCHOOL (ENP)- Algiers – ALGERIA.
2001/2003: Fundamentals Sciences (ENP), Algiers, ALGERIA (2 years degree).
2000/2001: BACCALAUREAT Degree
Specialty : Mathmatic Sciences.
Boudjima Secondary school, Tizi-ouzou – ALGERIA.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental