This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
* Field Operation installing Completion Assemblies.
* Workover/Recompletion job.
· Well Completion Design for UNOCAL-76.
· Performed Field Operation in the Well Completion Job of West Seno Deepwater Project (28 Wells).
· Performed Field Operation of Gravel Pack Job in UNOCAL-76 Yakin Field (Shelf Area) and Sandcontrol Job (Stand Alone Screens) in
UNOCAL-76 West Seno Field (Deepwater).
· Supervised field operation in Slickline/Well Intervention Services.
· Supervised field operation in Workover/Recompletion.
· Mentoring Junior Field Engineers for Completion Systems.
· Inventory control of Completion Systems Assemblies.
University: Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia.
Faculty: Earth Science & Mineral Technology.
Degree: Bachelor Degree.
Graduated: October 07, 2000.
* Radiotracer for Oilfield Exploration and Exploitation
* Well Inflow Performance Analysis
* Bucking Unit (Torque Machine)
* Wellvision Software for Completion Systems Design
* TDAS (Tubular Design and Analysis System) Software
* Completion Engineer School in RMC (Reservoir Monitoring and Control)
* Completion Engineer Schol in Core Completion
* OFS-1 (Oilfield Services) Course
* Basic Fire Fighting Training
* Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
* Sea Survival Training
* First Aid Training
* Well Completions Field Exposure
* WCP-1 Course (Well Completion and Productivity Overview)
· Experience in Well Completion Design.
· Experience in GravelPack Design and Calculations.
· Experience in Gravel and Screens Selection.
· Having knowledge in Completion Components Selection (Primary Completion Components & Auxiliary Completion Components).
· Field operation experience in installation both Primary Completion Components & Auxiliary Completion Components.
· Able to calculate Fail Safe Setting Depth (FSSD) and Minimum & Maximum Recommended Hydraulic Operating Pressure of Surface
Control Subsurface Safety Valve (SCSSV).
· Able to calculate minimum setting pressure of hydraulic packers and their shear pins calculation.
· Able to create Tubing Running Tally and Space-out calculation.
· Experience in X-mas Three leak valves test.
· Having knowledge in Completion Fluids.
· Having basic knowledge of STIMPAC and PERFPAC.
· Experience in Slickline/Well Intervention Services.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment