This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
To achieve productivity and continual improvement with a position in an organization that will provide an enriching environment for career development and opportunities to excel which can be a significant factor in helping achieve the company goals
• Manages research and development programs and activities to facilitate introduction of new products or processes or recommend improvements to existing products or processes.
• participates in, and contributes to, reviews projects and influences the development of technology area by working with the global team and local teams
• Contributes to decisions on technology options and participates in R&D scientific forums with the global team.
• Oversees research and development of new products and services as well as related marketing needs such as claims for advertising and ads
• Works actively with the global team by continuous feedback on while working on new products during development stage of the project.
• Identify and recommend new raw materials and ingredients that improve product quality and reduce cost.
• Coordinate R&D activities (trials, consumer tests) to assure work is properly prioritized and completed in a timely manner and deliver results.
• Work with other departments closely (Marketing, Finance, and Purchasing) in corresponding accordingly to their needs and buying information.
• Generates competitor benchmarks and analysis for the region
• Lead product improvement, process improvement, trouble shooting and technical/scientific research endeavours.
• Determines operations required to produce products and develops processes to ensure quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met.
• Conduct pilot and plant trials in the respective plants in the region to ensure feasibility of production
• Quality control of personal care products manufactured by the company.
• Analyzed raw materials and produce certificates of analysis before usage in the production.
• Utilized a phosphate analyzer for determining the amount of phosphate in the detergents.
• performed analysis of various competitors' product (HPC) in all categories and generated reports
• Accomplished chemical analysis of shampoo, conditioners, toothpaste, creams and cleansing products
• Carried out microbial analysis of micro-sensitive products.
• Analyzed deodorants for local and import and coordinated with other subsidiaries of Unilever in other countries to process the certificate of analysis to be released with the shipments.
• Evaluated detergents for other Unilever subsidiaries and coordinated the results.
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering. Dean's lister.
Born on March 13, 1981 in Manila Philippines. Fluent in English and Filipino. Knowledgeable in MICROSOFT WORD, EXCEL, and POWERPOINT. Have basic understanding on AUTOCAD, VISUAL BASIC, MICROSOFT ACCESS, MICROSOFT PROJECT, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP and COREL DRAW. Interests include researching in the internet, arts and crafts, cooking and reading. Skills include organizing, designing, documenting and leading. Goal-oriented, quality-oriented, hardworking, adaptable and versatile. Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members and product groups. Enthusiastic and flexible to work on a variety of projects
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental