Trainining Coordinator, Process Trainer Instructor
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 14 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging position in the field of technical training, production or commissioning projects that allows for utilization of my extensive engineering & training skills and experience.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE ACROSS ALL TENURES
Presently working as Training Coordinator in Jubail United Petrochemical Company, Al-Jubail, KSA, a wholly owned subsidiary of SABIC, looking after the training of Operators, supervisors and Saudi fresh Engineers.
1.Involved during initial plant commissioning as Plant Commissioning Instructor giving plant operation training to operators.
2.Conducted basic technical classroom / demonstration training for fresh operators with no plant exposure.
3.Assisting in trouble shooting of operations problems and providing support to Technical staff.
4.Experience in providing Task Specific Training.
5.Experience in training need assessment, and training objective setting for an organization.
6.Expertise in training program design, organizing, planning and effective training program delivery for shop floor operators, supervisors and practicing engineers.
7.Conducting gap analysis of existing procedures and systems.
8.Providing training to panel operators on DCS Aspen Tech Simulator.
9.Training of SOP’s and Commissioning & Start-Up (CSU) Procedures to operations.
10.Providing OJT and Classroom training.
11.Writing SOP’s and CSU’s.
12.Participated in development of Job Qualification Program (JQP) for qualification of shift operators & PDP (Personnel Development Program) for fresh Saudi Engineers recruited to EG plant.
1.Extensive experience in erection, pre-commissioning, commissioning, stabilization and operation of Ethylene Oxide / Ethylene Glycol, Vinyl Chloride Monomer and Urea plants.
2.De-bottlenecking / expansion of Ethylene Glycol plant upto 180% of initial design capacity.
3.DCS / PLC loop checking DCS / PLC loop checking, DCS Graphics design, interlock checking.
4.Experience in conducting PSSR (Pre-Start up Safety Review) before initial plant start-up.
1. Monitoring and trouble-shooting of production process of DCS operated ethylene oxide/ ethylene glycol plant, Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) plant and Urea plant.
2. Experience in working in production department of world largest Ethylene Glycol plant.
3. Ensuring accomplishment of production targets by constant supervision, man management and daily review of production constraints.
4. Ensuring lowest specific consumption of raw material and utilities along with maintaining highest safety standard.
•B.E. In Chemical Engineering from University of Roorkee, Roorkee (now known as Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee – among top ranked technical institutes in India) with First class with honors (78 % marks) -1993.
•Diploma in Management from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
•Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
PROFESSIONALTRAININGS / WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
1. EO / EG Process Training imparted for three weeks at OXITENO, Salvador, Brazil.
2. EO / EG Process Concepts Training by Scientific Design Co. at New Jersey, U.S.A.
3. DCS: TDC-3000; US, LCN, UCN Implementation Training conducted by Tata Honeywell, Pune, India.
4. DCS: TDC-3000; GUS Operation Training conducted by Tata Honeywell, Pune.
5. PLC: Operation Training conducted by Allen Bradley, New Delhi.
6. “Train the Trainers” workshop conducted by SABIC at Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
SIGNIFICANT ACCOMPLISHMENTS ACROSS THE TENURE
1. Increase plant capacity (approx. 10 %) and identifying bottleneck by maximum capacity test run and de-bottlenecking study.
2. Savings of energy of plant by heat integration through pinch analysis.
3. Developed various innovative software in Honeywell DCS programming language CL
4. Trained new Saudi operators, supervisors and engineers to enable them take charge at their plant.
5. Received appreciation letter from the company for my contribution in commissioning the world’s largest Ethylene Glycol plant on time.
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental