Chemical Engineer with 4 year experience in production and oil, gas and chemicals
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
An excellence through continuous development to add value to employer and self, to provide opportunities which fulfill my urge to create a facility, which contributes towards providing me platform to utilize my skills & raising the quality of life.
• 1 year experience as “Quality Surveyor” in SGS Gulf Ltd, Dubai, UAE
• 1 year experience as “Procurement Engineer” in MEPCO, Dubai, UAE, involved in trading of oilfield equipments, shipping, industrial, chemicals, stores, spares and much more.
• 2 Years of Experience as a Junior Engineer at MAHAVIR CHEMICALS, PENDHRI, M.S, INDIA, involved in the manufacturing of Bleaching Powder & Ammonia water.
• BE - Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, from Amravati University in 2003., First Division, Maharashtra, India.
• Diploma in software application from Cambridge Computer institute, First Division,Maharashtra, India.
Certified with Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering in First Division. (73% marks)
Currently working as QC Inspector in SGS Gulf Ltd, which is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity and company itself has ISO cerification
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services