Senior Instrument Technician
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 19 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
| To associate myself with an esteemed organization where in I can utilize my analytical, technical and interpersonal skills by contributing effectively towards the growth of the organization.
|Company : Saline Water Conversion Corporation Location : Al Birk, KSA Job Title : Senior Instrument Technician
Duration : From December 2002 to till Date
Duties and Responsibilities
1. In charge for the Instrumentation Division of Plant.
2. Trouble shooting and Repair of Process control Loops (Digital and Analog systems), PLC, SCADA and Complex protection Circuits.
3. Provide servicing maintenance and Calibration of the Plant process and analytical instruments.
4. Keep records and provide reports on each Equipments/ Modules parts usage, faulty systems, test equipment and spare parts inventory.
5. Submit maintenance activity reports and maintenance planning on Plant Instrument & Control Maintenance.
6. Perform preventive Maintenance on Test Equipments.
7. Guide, Assist and Train Technicians and Assistant Technicians.
8. In the absence of Maintenance Foreman act as a Maintenance Foreman.
•Maintenance of Process Instruments of R.O plant capacity of 1200 X 2 Units, like Transmitters, Control Valves, Actuators, Flow Meters, Solenoid Valves and Switches.
•Maintenance of Analytical Instruments Like pH, ORP, Chlorine, Conductivity and Oxygen Analysers.
•Maintenance of Siemens Simatic S7 PLC & SCADA system.
•Maintenance of Diesel Engine Generator Control instruments.
•Commissioned New SCADA and PLC Based Diesel Generator Control system in parent and other plants.
Company : Madras Atomic Power Station Location : Kalpakkam, India
Job Title : Instrument Trades Man “E”
Duration : From May 1988 to December 2002
• Maintenance of Electronics & Pneumatic Process Instruments like Transmitters, Control Valves, Actuators, Flow Meters, Solenoid Valves, E/A Converters, Indicators, Recorders and Switches.
• Maintenance of Analytical Instruments Like pH, Sodium, Hydrogen, Conductivity, Oxygen and Gas Chromatograph Analysers.
• Maintenance of Steam Turbine Supervisory Instruments like Speed, Vibration, Eccentricity and position Transducers capacity of 230 MWe X 2 Units.
• Boiler Pressure and Level control systems.
• Maintenance of Fire Alarm system.
• Maintenance of Data logging systems.
|Trade Certificate (Electronics)
Completed on July 1984 Government I.T.I Madurai, India.
Additional Earned Trainings
• One Year Training in Heavy Vehicles Factory, Chennai.
• Trained in Nuclear Training Centre for Process and Nuclear Instruments
• Reliable Soldering Practices in ET&DC Chennai.
• Simatic S7 PLC and HMI trained by SIEMENS at Jeddah, KSA.
• Participated in Fire Fighting and First Aid Training Workshops