Process Commissioning,Operations and Operations Training
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 14 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|:-To seek a challenging career in the Oil, Gas, LNG, Offshore (FPSO), Petrochemical industry as a DCS/Field Supervisor/Specialist/Operator-Start up, Commissioning, Operations.
1)Free lancing with CSIL India Pvt Ltd (A Oil and Gas Engineering Contractor) as a Technical Consultant for their onshore/offshore pipeline engineering and commissioning works in Bombay since April 2007 .
2)Worked with Discovery Enterprises Pvt Ltd (A Jindal Drilling & Industries Company) since Jan 2006 until Feb2007 for FPSO(Floating Production Storage & Offloading) in Process Operations on board FPSO Crystal Sea based at Bombay High North Oil Field 6 Weeks On/Off rotation. I was actively involved in re modification & revamps of the Process Plant of the FPSO in Singapore port at (Singapore Marine Technologies) ,up gradation of P&IDˇ¦s and operating procedures, FATˇ¦s ,DNV Inspection, commissioning and startup, process trouble shooting . The vessel was in Mumbai and is involved in production of crude at the Bombay High North Fields of ONGC.
Linde Engineering-India from October 2004 to August 2005
4) Worked with Linde India as a Senior Process/Commissioning Engineer from Oct 2004 until Sep 2005.Deputed to Hungary as Start up and Commissioning Engineer for 3 months for the start up of a 250 KTA Ethylene plant(Naphtha cracker, Linde Technology) client TVK Hungary, was actively involved in commissioning, startup,Was involved in writing and of start up and operating procedures for various units and equipments for up coming Linde ethylene plants.
Optimal PETRONAS Olefins-Malaysia from November 2000 to September 2004
5) Worked as a ˇ§DCS/Field Operation Specialistˇ¨ in Optimal Olefins a LINDE Technology Ethylene Plant in Malaysia formed by a Joint Venture between DOW Chemicals, USA and Petronas Malaysia from Nov-2000 until Sep-2004. It was a 650 KTA Ethylene project.
Have been involved in pre commissioning, commissioning and start up and finally normal opreration in DCS(Control Room) and Field
Nocil Petrochemicals-Mumbai India from September 1992 to October 2000
6) Taken one year plant training (Practical as well as theory) Sep1992 till Sep1993 in the Ethylene plant (Naphtha Cracker) Stone and Webster Technology, P.V.C plant BASF slurry suspension process, and in the utilities unit in NOCIL PETROCHEMICALS (ROYAL DUTCH SHELL GROUP) Thane-Mumbai-India Petro-chemical complex.
Worked as a Field and DCS(Honeywell & Yokogawa) Operator in the Olefins Plant (Stone and Webster) at NOCIL from Sept. 1993 ˇV Nov 2000 in NOCIL.
„«Passed Higher Secondary Certificate in Science (Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with Second Class from Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education ˇVIndia in June 1992.
„«Passed N.C.V.T (National Council of Vocational Training-Government of India) Three Year Vocational Diploma in Chemical Plant Operation (ALL INDIA TRADE TEST) OCT 95 with 75% Marks.
„«Completed a Course in ˇ§Intensive Fire Prevention and Fire Fightingˇ¨ AT Nocil Petro Chemical Plant, Thane-India.
„«Completed the STCW 95 Mandatory Maritime Courses from Naval Maritime Academy- India in year 2000
1. Elementary First Aid.
2. Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting.
3. Survival at Sea.
4. Personal Safety and Social Responsibility.
5. Oil Tanker Familiarization Course.
„«Completed a Combined Basic Fire Fighting and Breathing Apparatus Course from Terrengganu Safety Training Centre Malaysia.
„«Completed a Course in ˇ§Defensive Driving from ˇ§Saradaˇ¨ Malaysia.
„«Completed a Course in ˇ§Foxboro I/A DCS Training and Stimulationˇ¨ OPS 1: Operator Training from Life Time Learning Services Asia in Malaysia.
„«Completed a Practical Team Building and Motivational Programme from ˇ§Q Plus Management Servicesˇ¨ Malaysia .
|SITUATIONS HANDLED DURING PLANT OPERATION
Practical experience in emergency shut downs, Gas Clouds, and Fires in the Ethylene Unit, gas compression and distribution unit, P.V.C units.
Well versed in trouble shooting problems related to process operation during normal operation and start ups.
Worked as an emergency rescue team member and have personally handled emergencies and fires.
Familiar with emergency and normal operations (start up and shut down) of furnaces(oil & gas fired) heaters and crackers, phase separators, water injection units, de hydrators, columns, heat exchangers, reactors, pumps, compressors(centrifugal, turbo, positive displacement type),blowers, Expansion turbines, Cold Boxes, reactors, fluid& solid conveyors, atmospheric and pressurized tanks-have handled loading and unloading operations of naphtha, fuel oil, diesel, benzene, ethylene, propylene, propane, butadiene , VCM,EDC and LPG.
Worked as a field operator in water tube boilers, oil an gas fired, steam pressure 60 kg. cm2 and capacity 220 tons/hr.
Worked in the demineralisation plant generating 200 tones/hr of demin water and handled cooling water systems in the Ethylene plant.
Worked in the Effluent Treatment plant and waste water handling unit.