This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 9 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|I am looking for an engineering position preferably in oil and gas field.
|Applying for the post of Sales Engineer / Maintenance Engineer.
Hari Hara Kumar.N.S
SUMMARY OF STRENGTHS
Innovative and self directed individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a challenging atmosphere. Highly adaptive and quick to learn, adept to analyzing situations and taking initiative to solve problems. Good leadership qualities with ability of organizing and decision-making.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Handling Responsibility.
- Positive attitudes towards change, diversity & differences.
- Excellent Communication Skills and relate to people easily.
- Efficient at work.
- Good and Fast Learner
- Positive Mental Attitude.
Presently working in Thani Murshid Est. (LLC) – Abu Dhabi as a Sales Engineer for a period of1 year in the Technical Sales Dept.
- Technical Sales and technical co-ordination duties.
- DC system designing and Battery sizing as per the customer requirements.
- Making control diagrams for Air conditioning and water pumps using AutoCAD-2000.
- Responsible for handling enquiries, following up with principals and suppliers, preparing quotations, purchase orders and invoices in co-ordination with other departments.
- Dealing with the customers on Purchase Orders, Delivery of materials and Collection of payment.
- Coordinating the technical team and giving necessary technical advices regarding DC system installation, testing and commissioning and other Electrical controls related to Air-conditioning.
- Dealing with the clearing people on their various queries on customs Duty and Safety Data Sheets etc.
- Maintaining proper filing and record keeping by accurately entering information consistent with office guidelines and maintaining the confidentiality of the same.
• AL-AIN Distribution company AL-AIN.
Worked as an Electrical supervisor for the operation and maintenance for the Medium/Low voltage ring distribution system
(Includes R.M.U, T.R.M, Power transformers routine maintenance, monthly and yearly preventive maintenance) for allover the AL-AIN city.
• NPCC- ABU DHABI
Qualification Institute Board / University
Diploma in Electrical Engineering. R.N.Shetty Polytechnic
Auto cad-2000 National Institute of computer technology.
S.S.L.C Mahathma Boys High school.
- Passport Validity : 19/05/2017
- Date of Birth : 27/05/1977
- Nationality : Indian
- Marital Status : Married
- Visa Status : Residence
Hobbies and other interests : Reading & Music.
Reference: Will be provided on request.
|Trained and certified by the ALCAD Batteries Sweden for the Ni-Cd battery sizing installation and maintenance.
Trained by the American University of Sharjah for the Siemens PLC for automation and process control-preliminary programming and designing.
Holding Electrical supervisor license from the Kerala state Electricity board Kerala, India.
Holding a valid U.A.E Driving license.
Designing Electrical controls using AUTOCAD-2000.
|Please refer above attached 'cv'