This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
"Seeking position requiring excellent process engineering skills in EPC or PMC environment. Position should require a variety of tasks, including system engineering, developing PFD & P&IDs, and simulation such as HYSYS"
Senior Process Engineer
Hanwha Engineering & Construction, Seoul,Korea 2006-Present
•Setting up P&ID preparation instruction, Drainage Philosophy & PDC manual
•Preparation of fluid list, equipment list and data sheet for Pumps, Compressors, surge vessels, Reflux drum, Stripper and Heat exchanger.
o Sour water and acid gas treating (MDEA, formulated amines)
o HDS & CCR Unit, SAFRA, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
o Englobal and AXEN is responsible for basic design
o P&ID screen meeting with PMC, Foster Wheeler, France
Senior Process Engineer
GTS Engineering, Seoul, Korea 2002-2005
• Preparation of hydraulic calculation, process simulation, HAZOP studying
• Thermal Rating of Heat Exchangers, Utility Summary and P&ID development etc.
• Project Experience
o YNCC #2 unit , #3 unit, Korea
o BASF MDI 4th revamping, Korea
LG Engineering Co., 1995-2000
• Performed process design calculations and prepared heat and material balance
• Developed basic process control philosophies, data and information for sizing control valves and pipe line.
• Project Experiences
o No.4 Crude Distillation Unit, LG-Caltex, Korea
o Whole Cracked Naphtha Hydro Desulfurization, LG-Caltex, Korea
o TPI 300,000 BPSD Refinery Complex, Thai Petrochemical Industry
Kumho Co., Korea 1990 – 1995
• Responsible for analyzing plant data and trends to understand processing limits and develop strategies and improvements to optimize unit operation and troubleshooting process issues
Process Engineer CO-OP
Hyundai Engineering, Korea 1988 - 1990
• Participated in pilot plant development and operation monitoring of Liquid-liquid extraction for Tungsten production process (incl. Decomposition, Clarification, Filtration, Crystallization, Dehydration )
Process Engineer Summer Intern
SK Corporation, Korea 1987
Analyzed plant and equipment needs in the SK refinery complex ( No.1 Crude Distillation Unit , Lube Oil Manufacturing, BTX )
•M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering Dept., Sogang University, Korea, 1990.
•B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering Dept., Sogang University, Korea, 1988
•Process Fired Heater School, Tulsa Heaters Inc, Oklahoma, USA, 1995
•Heat build-up characteristics and temperature distribution analysis on a polymer
(The paper was presented in 14th & 13th Polymer society at Akron Univ., Ohio, USA., 1994,1995)
REFERENCES Excellent references furnished upon request.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment