Maintenance Engineer/mechanical engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
working as a mechanical engineer
Natural of work: I am working in petrogas company as maintenance engineer for several machines, which maintaining & repairing L.P.G. cylinders such as:
1. Plasma Cutting machine (SAF).
2. MIG/ MAG welding machine (SAF).
3. Heat treatment Furness (working by gas & air mixture) Mouratille.
4. High pressure test machine for LPG cylinder ( hydraulic test ) Crisplant.
5. Shoot Plasting machine (Niccho).
6. Airless Spray Paint machine (ARO).
7. Air Compressors & dryers (Atlas Copco) and other air service units.
8. Many types of hydraulic pumps (centrifugal&screw&reciprocating &gears)
9. L P G valve screw tied machine (powered by compressed air).
Almost of this machine controlled by compressed air & electricity
Natural of Work:i was work in Toyota Service Center (Ghalwash co.) Alexandria, Egypt
1. I can find and analyze the real problem for any car and treated this problem in the fastest time as well as I can troubleshoot any fault for any problem.
2. The natural of this work make me to use several devices that analyze the exhaust for any types of engines.
3. I have best experience for charge and maintained the air conditioner's circuit of any types of cars.
§1 Secondary industrial school Diploma in cars engineering. (1990-1993).
Grade: very good.
§1 Technical industrial institute Diploma in cars engineering. (1993–1995).
Grade: very good.
§2 B.Sc. in Power Mechanical Engineer Ain-Shams University (May 2000).
Project Grade: Excellent
Project title: “ Electronic Fuel Injection Engine”
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services