Project Engineer resume
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I’m seeking to join a well-established and organized Company, in which I can have a real opportunity to develop and advance my experience to build my professional career.
Consolidated contracting company: 5 yrs 6 month
Ras Laffan QGX-QCS LNG project
Position: Sr. Mechanical Engineer
• Responsible to review the design engineering activities and specifications of all piping design, according to the requirements of the project, carried out by Vendors/ Subcontractors in all areas within according to national and international Codes and Standards.
• Perform constructability reviews on the project
• Prepare field designs in accordance with project agreements and design temporary construction facilities as required
• Assist in preparing the project work plan and time scheduling of project activities to achieve the desired target using Primavera P6.2.
• Assist in contract management and contract administration that include handling variation claims/change orders
• Involved in project estimation and proposal submittals for piping and steel structure fabrication and erection.
• Oversees the procurement and fabrication of the piping materials, to ensure the schedule, cost and quality standards are being met sufficiently with the shut-down activities and normal construction execution.
• Reviews and assists Quality Assurance/Quality Control for any required tests and inspection of the piping fabrication and installation.
• Monitor field construction engineers during fabrication and erection activities, providing field engineering expertise on any installation problems.
• Coordinating projects from awarding through completion and responsible for monitoring schedule and activities to achieve project success..
• Attend meeting periodically with top management and client to discuss project progress and other requirements.
- Piping systems installation, testing and commissioning related to 16 Gas turbines (Fuel, steam, service, and utility systems) connecting to the treatment and pump stations.
- Fire system installation and testing (Piping and skids).
- Stack erection for 8 Gas turbines.
- Equipment installation and commissioning including pumps, cooling modules, wash water skids…
Consolidated Contracting company
Field Mechanical Engineer
B.E IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BAU BEIRUT, LEBANON
•Pipe lines engineering and welding process as per ASME (American Intuition of Manufacture Engineers)
•Oil plant pipe line layout as per ASME and Technical, Standard and Safety Authority (TSSA)
•HVAC systems Design, installation and commissioning (Canadian HVAC System Academy)
•Planning and scheduling orientation(Project management institute) Qatar
•Pluming and firefighting course (pipe sizing, sprinkles distribution, pumps in plumbing
•Modern Project Management: Vision and Site Implementation
•Applying for PMP examination to be PMP certified.
•Incident and Injury Free Orientation
•Confined Space training.
•Accident and Incident Investigation.
• Environmental Management.
•AGT Authorized Gas Tester
•Working at Height.
•16 hours OSHO training module
- Primavera Project Management Planning and control
• Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Applications: HAP (Carrier), ANSYS, AutoCAD, Photoshop
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental