This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
- Employee in teaching, on Part-time basis, at the Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, University of Khartoum ( 2006/2007) (National Service at the Civil Engineering Department).
Awards and Honors:
- University Prize for the best performance in the academic year 2005/2006 (5th year).
- Prof. Saied El-jack Prize for the best performance in Soil Mechanics ( fifth year ).
- Dr. Mirghani Hamza Prize for best final year student in the Department of Civil Engineering 2005/2006.
- NATIONAL ELECTRICITY CORP. Prize for the best performance in the academic year 2005/2006.
- Primary school: Altawfeeq Coptic school – Omdurman.
- Secondary school: Bashier Mohammed Saied – High School for boys – Omdurman.
- B.Sc (Honors) First Class of Civil Engineering – Faculty of Engineering & Architecture, University of Khartoum. September 2006.
- Computer & Internet skills.
- Ms Windows & Ms Office.
- STAAD.PRO ( Structural analysis and Design software).
- PROKON ( Structural analysis and Design software).
- ETABS ( Structural analysis and Design software) (have not a certificate).
- AUTOCAD ( Drawing Software ).
- Excellent Arabic read & written, V.Good English read & written.
first of my department in my year
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment