This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Offshore Welding Supervisor
May 2006 – up to date – SAIPEM Group
Position: Welding Supervisor
Locations: Gulf of Thailand (Offshore), Castoro 8 Barge
- coordinating the welding activities in installing three wellhead platforms for BUMI, BULAN, SURIYA Gas Field Development Project;
- supervising the Passo welding activity for The Thai Oil Project, a pipe lay of 56 inch pipeline;
-investigating all field welding related problems.
Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training – Falk Nutek
- training in managing the SWS (Saipem Welding System), an automatic welding system;
- supervising the Welding Procedure Qualification for diferent projects;
- training in managing The Passo System, a semiautomatic welding system;
- coordinating the Welders Performance Qualification for several projects.
· July 2002 – April 2006 - S.C. NuclearMontaj S.A. Cernavoda Nuclear Power Plant.
Position: Welding Engineer
- managing, training and inspecting subordinate personnel;
- handling all welding technical queries;
- ensuring the use of the correct welding procedures, verifying all welders qualifications and monitoring both
application and performance;
- coordinating welding activities for CANDU Reactor systems;
- examining visually work in progress and effectively supervising repair procedures;
- inspecting the welded joints and the use of filler material depending on the base material so as it complies with the approved welding procedures;
- checking and quality inspecting welded joints during technical process and control results;
- coordinating welding activities for processes SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW for carbon steel and stainless steel;
- ensuring that all welding operations are executed in accordance with all relevant Codes of Practices (ASME
Code, Section IX) and Company procedures/practices;
-liaising with the Client Inspection Department on all aspects of Welding, Heat Treatment and Non-Destructiv Testing.
· 1997-2002 Transilvania Brasov University – Science and Engineering of Materials. Specialty: Welding Equipment and Technology.
· 1993-1997 “Decebal” Constanta High school. Specialty mathematics- physics.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment