Plant Engineer/Shift Engineer/Process Engineer/Chemical Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 16 years
|Relocation: Yes - Domestically
|Operation of the Ammonia/CO2/Natural Gas/Petrolium By-Product Plant Operation
|From September 2, 2006 to June 21, 2007 as a Senior Shift Engineer,
From September 11, 1999 to September 1, 2006 as a Junior Shift Engineer,
From April 4, 1994 to September 10, 1999 as a Senior Operator, and
From May 21, 1982 to April 3, 1994 as a Junior Operator at the Gujarat State Fertilizer and Chemicals Company Limited, Vadodara, Gujarat State, India.
As a Junior and Senior Shift Engineer (September 11, 1999 to June 21, 2007):
• Daily operation of the Ammonia Plant that produce 1350 metric-ton per day (MTPD) ammonia.
• Daily operation of the Utility Plant which includes 20,000 cubic meter per hour Cooling Tower, 21 Megawatt Power Generation Unit, high pressure Boiler System and Demineralization Plant.
• Operation included Process optimization, troubleshooting and implementation of necessary modification/schemes.
• Handling plant emergency, start-up and shut down activities.
• Regular technical evaluation and report preparation of deviation of process parameters, catalysts performance, and machineries.
• Participated in a core Technical Team for evaluation of increasing the production capacity from1350 MTPD to 1500 MTPD. This included preparation of feasibility report, identification of bottlenecks/limiting capacity of various equipments/machineries in use, and prepared modification report.
• Pre-commisioning and commissioning of the Pre-desulfurisation Unit (manufactured by Imperical Chemical Industry (ICI)) by utilization sour naphtha as feed stock. Responsible for pre-commissioning /commissioning new Polish Water Unit for boiler feed water system of Ammonia Plant.
Page 1 of 2
As a Junior and Senior Operator (May 21, 1982 to September 10, 1999):
• Daily start-up, check-up, preparation of the report on the operational parameters and shut-down activities for the cooling water pumps, compressors, heat-exchangers, and boilers used for the Ammonia Plant.
• Reporting of the major operational and/or mechanical problems at the stated equipments to the higher level to avoid major damage/shut-down.
• Performed routine recommended maintenance to the stated equipments for
• Ordering, recording and stocking of the raw materials such as catalysts, perlites, naphtha etc.
|B. S. in Chemistry from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat State, India (1981).
|Work experience certificate will be given upon request.