Construction & Contractor Management / Supervision a calm, innovative, multi-skilled site construction manager in the construction industry with solid
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To continue a career in the construction industry in the international arena contributing to best practice in the safe, timely and cost effective completion of major projects.
• Outstanding knowledge of all aspects of the construction industry and its codes of practice internationally.
• Strong commitment to OH & S and team motivation, empowerment and training.
• A consultative management style and approach to problem solving.
• Excellent mechanical aptitude.
• Able to develop, write and analyse contracts, tenders and scope of works documents.
• Organisation and management abilities complemented by high level people skills and the proven ability to relate to people from diverse cultural and social backgrounds.
• Turnkey projects, with values ranging from US$1-65 million: Hospital, Clinics, Shopping Centres, Multi-Storey Office Blocks, Emergency Response Buildings, Telecommunications, Clubs and Bars, Residential including high-rise, Hotel Renovation, and Military Camps, Production of Portable Site Accommodation, Sewer, Water Process Plants, Chimney Stacks, Multi-Core Slip-Forming, Gold/Copper Mining Process plants, Grass roots township developments, Mine Closure.
Occupational Health & Safety NSW
Class 1 Scaffolding
Class 1 Rigger
Class 2 Dogman
Occupational Health & Safety
Construction Safety Leadership
Computer Software Skills
High School Leaving Certificate
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment