Operator, Emergency Responder, Safety Trainer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I have a broad range of experience from Safety auditor, chemical plant and gas plant operator to professional and volunteer firefighter with major strength in instructing, emergency response and safety.
• World record storage tank fire re-ignition prevention.
• Gas plant operation
• Cryogenic separation and storage.
• Gas Compressors (Ammonia, Methane, Butane, Propane)
• Sulfuric acid leak repair and containment.
• Sulfuric acid & water mixture in process emergency (steam hammer).
• Sulfur Rail and Truck Repair leak and containment.
• Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Gas leak and containment.
• Sulfur Trioxide (SO3) Gas leak and containment with injuries.
• Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3) Liquid and Gas leak repair and containment with injuries.
• Metallic Sodium release clean up and decontamination.
• Hydro-carbon leak & fire response and containment.
• Hydrochloric Acid leak and containment.
• Hydrogen gas leak with fire and explosion.
• Response to Safety violation in an attack tank and resulting fatality.
• Response to Safety violation grating removal, with fall and rescue from height on top on a phosphoric acid tank.
• Texas A & M Methods of Teaching.
• Nationally Recognized Instructor.
• Industrial Fire World LNG Safety.
• LSU Firefighter Safety and Survival.
• LSU Rescue Instructor, with national proctor.
• IES Hazardous Material Instructor.
• ROCO Corporation Instructor Development/Structural Rescue.
• FEMA Radiological Monitoring.
• Hazardous Material Transportation.
• Military Electronics Repair Technician.
• MOTIVA auditor LOTO.
• MOTIVA permit issuance.
• MOTIVA Safe worksite auditor.
• Marathon Oil Corporation Permit issuance.
• Dupont STOP for supervisors.
• IES industrial risk and analysis.
• Scott Air pack maintenance and repair.
• Railcar response and repair.
• Truck transport emergencies and medigation
• OSHA Classes to numerous to mention.
• Hazardous Materials Instructor CFR1910-120
• LNG Emergency response and control.
• Technical Rescue 1, 2, 3 & Instructor (LSU)
• Firefighter Safety & Survival (LSU)
• Hazardous Materials Technician
• Interior Structural Firefighter
• Incident Commander (LSU)
• Emergency Vehicle Defensive Driving Instructor (VFIS)
• CDL Class B
• Scott SCBA maintenance & repair qualified.
• Certified Instructor Texas A&M
• Hurricane Katrina Victim technical rescue.
Wood Group Contract Operator (EG West Africa) 2006-Present
Operation of Gas Plant (SCORE) type Gas Plant
Butane/Propane refrigeration and storage.
Industrial Emergency Services 2001-2006
Firefighter 2/Field Supervisor EMT-B
We are trained work sight safety observes and I am current on OSHA & NFPA standards. This is a contract emergency response company. I am firefight, hazmat response & instructor, Rescue response & instructor.
IMC Phosphates Emergency Response Team Member: 1984 -2001
IMC-AGRICO St. James LA 1984-2001
Process Operation Technician (1992-2001)
Operation of Kellogg Ammonia Plant
• Training in OSHA safety standards and procedures.
• Implement Process control of temperatures from minus 300 F. to 2400 F.
• Controlled Process Pressures from minus 27 to 2500 psi
• Applied Cryogenic separation of process gasses.
• Analyzed chemical control of Boiler and steam system (1500 psi)
• Implemented small maintenance, tightening flanges, repairing small leaks.
• Conducted trouble shooting, instrumentation, hydraulic, pneumatic and steam systems.
• Trained incoming personnel in safe operation of plant work and process control.
• Never had a lost time accident or OSHA recordable.
• Operator Sulfuric Acid
Operation in double absorption sulfuric acid plant
• Qualified on panel board operator (A operator)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental