Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
I want to achieve a remarkable position in my career and recognized as an expert resolving every task assigned. To excel in the Instrumentation industry, to work hard for the development of the organization for which I am a part.
Being an engineering graduate in “Bachelor of Technology”, (B.Tech), I possess all the qualities that an Instrumentation firm requires in its employees. I am very much Versatile, Adaptive, Self motivated, Ambitious, Loyal, Honest, Hard Working and Goal Oriented in nature. I strongly believe that my Professional Skills will help me to have a rapid growth in the organization I am working. I possess all the Abilities to Express and Implement my Professional Skills in Real Working Environments.
• Worked as a part time Jr. Engineer in SPECTROCHEM INSTRUMENTS PVT. LTD. from Nov, 2006 to April, 2007.
• Worked as a Web Developer in MASBAY from May 2007 to till date.
• Completed Bachelor of Technology B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering(E.I.E) in the year(2003-2007) from Al-Habeeb College of Engineering & Technology (Affiliated to JNTU)
• Completed intermediate in the year (2003) from Board of Intermediate Education, AP, India.
• Completed SSC in the year (1999-2000) from Board of Secondary Education, AP, India.
Diploma in Electrical CAD from CPLR Company in (2007).
Training of PLC from INSTITUTES in (2007)
Training in Hardware and Networking from APTECH in (2004)
Live Project on Automation of Plastic Injection Molding Machine
Plastic injection molding required complex precise control system to ensure uniform and consistent O/P. The typical system has heaters for melting plastic, conveyor system, Hopper feed system, pressure control system etc.
In this project we aim to build a replica (Scale Module) system for automating the plastic injection molding.
Programming languages:C, C#, Java, UML, HTML, Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0
Operating System(s):MS DOS 6.22, Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP
Application Packages: MS-OFFICE
Technical: Excellent Knowledge in Hardware and Networking
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services