This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 0 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work for a professionally managed company in a capacity that offers responsibility, challenge, job satisfaction and scope for personal development and growth.
• Geophysical Survey ( Soil corrosion assessment, delineating shallow and deep aquifers up to 200m , scanning the fracture zone, earthing design, configuring the bed rock profile, saline and fresh water interface etc.)
• Geotechnical Investigation (Drilling, soil testing, rock testing, off shore/on shore drillings and soil exploration, soil classification-field/lab, Standard Penetration Test etc.)
• Software (MS office, MS access, Rock works 2004)
• Resistivity meter -models DDR-1, DDR-2 and DDR-3, Microprocessor based signal stacking SSR-MP-1, SSR-MP-L & SSR-MP-AT
• Post Graduation (M.Sc) in “Petroleum Technology” form Nowrosjee Wadia college,pune affiliated to University of Pune.
• Graduation (B.Sc) in “Geology” from Faculty of Science, M.S.U
• H.S.C from Gujarat secondary education board Vadodara.
• Training and project work on”Enhance oil recovery by immiscible gas injection process”, at IRS, ONGC, Ahemedabad.
• Lab visit at Oil and Natural Gas corporation of India, Panvel, Mumbai.
• Diploma in computer programming.
• Knowledge of MS-DOS, WINDOWS-98, MS-OFFICE.
• Certificate course in”BASIC ELECTRONIC” conducted by Dept. of Electronic, Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement