This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 16 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
stable Job and motivante wage
• I’m career oriented, I work in Algeria, In Amenas project in a gas plant as senior electrical engineer for Joint Venture Sonatrach- British Petroleum – Statoil and I worked before for Sonatrach Company in Algeria.
• I have several years experience in supervising the maintenance works, preventive and corrective maintenance for electrical equipments, I have some knowledge in the safe system of work (HSE), competent Isolate Electrical Authority and ability as the performing authority (PA)
• I worked as technical support, for maintenance electrical team, In Amenas project operation, the most important work was review the procedures for electrical equipment and troubleshooting .
• I have some experience in the power station, I worked in Algeria, for two years, Sonatrach – Sonelgaz Joint Venture, I was an opportunity to familiarise with the electrical system High Voltage, power generation 11 kV $ 110 MW and power distribution (SCADA electrical substation ) with GIS equipments 220/60 kV or 220/30 kV
• I have than 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas & industry (utilities, power generation and electrical), covering various stages of projects, from completion and hand over to client.
• I have more than six years experience as electromechanical engineer for the private company in Algeria, which allowed me to improve my experience in working and understanding electrical works, communicate and understanding implement.
• I’m used to work with Maximo (CMMS ) and also I have some knowledge with the Rapier (R5) of the system in the management of the maintenance
Engineer Degree in electro technology, polytechnic national school of Algiers, 1985,
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment