|• Managing, Communication and Leadership.
• Research and Training Programs Developing.
• Teaching skills, assessing and verifying performance.
• Computer Literate.
• General Maintenance management.
• Transport and Shipping management.
• Planning, Controlling and supervising all maintenance requirements for training vehicles, plant equipment, Mechanical equipment, Buildings and fire alarming systems.
• Arranging, controlling internal and overseas purchase and arranging transporting and shipping means.
• Observing overall health and safety requirements.
• Coordinating with the local authorities to in maters needed to be done through them.