Process Design Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To be in a team oriented process design consultancy where my four years experience in process design and lineation towards learning new ideas can be utilised for company enhancement
• Using HYSYS, PIPESIM, Shell FRED (Dispersion and Radiation calculation software) and familiar with other transient software such as TLNET and TGNET.
• Developing Process Flow Schemes, Material Balance, Process Safeguarding Flow Schemes and P&ID. For wellhead hook-up, flowlines, gathering manifold, MSV, Pipeline, Oil and Gas gathering facilities including Production/Test separator, Surge tanks, Flare/vent stack, Oil export facilities etc.
• Flare, Vent, Relief and Blow down load estimation/calculation.
• Co-ordinating with other disciplines and review of inter disciplinary documents for process aspects.
• Review of vendor documents.
• Basis Of Design
• Operating, Control and Safeguarding Philosophy and Tie-in Philosophy
• Process Safeguarding Memorandum
• HYSYS simulation Report, Steady state & Transient state Hydraulic Study Report, Flare & Blowdown Study Report, Design/HAZOP review & closeout reports.
• Plant Operating Manual and Plant Design Reference Manual.
• Process Datasheets for Relief devices, Pump, Separator, Tank, Flare, MFM etc.
• Equipment list and Line list.
• B.E. Chemical Engineering – Madras University – First class (1998-2002).
• Diploma in Industrial Safety.
• Aspen tech certification in Process Modelling using AspenTech HYSYS
• Shell FRED
• Windows Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement