This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 12 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Join a reputable organization to share in efforts of achieving maximum productivity in a highly safe & healthy environment.
|- Develop approaches and systems to ensure compliance with SHE requirement for both operational facilities and new projects.
- Lead SHE Risk Assessment studies for current & new processes, modifications & projects (MoC, PSA, PHR, HAZOP, DHR, PHI, MSA, JSA, SIL classification, Health Management System,…)
- Perform regular SHE Audits & Training to ensure compliance with the adopted requirements.
- Lead SHE Accident / Incident Investigations.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly report addressing performance and highlighting rooms for improvement.
- Prepare & monitor SHE annual budget & operating plan to ensure continuous improvement.
- Gatekeep all projects & improvement initiatives to ensure added value & integration between them.
- Evaluate effectiveness of projects & improvement initiatives implemented in the plant & drive learning when necessary.
- Issue monthly & Annual report to measure plant performance, evaluate utilization of different plant assets, allocate Opportunity Gaps & highlight areas of improvement.
- Gatekeep all work orders issued to decide on their added value and direct it to the relevant executing department. Decide on the priority of the issued work orders according to their effect on productivity, cGMP & SHE aspects.
- Prepare & analyze monthly Key performance Indicator reports to monitor maintenance organization performance.
- Replace maintenance planner & schedular when needed
- Apply DMAIC for failures analysis of both process & equipment performance to avoid reoccurrence.
- Design, specify & evaluate changes, modifications, process lines & projects to ensure compliance with process, cGMP & SHE requirement.
- Set up a data base system for all plant equipment to monitor & evaluate performance of all running equipment, instrumentation, & auxiliaries in all production plants to maintain the required operating parameters. And investigates abnormal performance of already running equipment.
- Support all staff with products analytical data in statistical overview reports for different products weekly, monthly, annually or when needed which enables follow up of product quality, yield and process parameters.
- Prepare and Update P&ID for all plant areas.
- Prepare DQ, IQ & OQ for new projects to comply with ISO9002 requirement.
- Maintain compliance of documents with ISO9002 requirement. Participate in Quality audits.
|1994 B.Sc. of Chemical Engineering, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt.
1988 High School Certificate (Thanawia Amma), New Generation School, Kuwait.
2007 - 2009 Risk Engineering Diplome, Tempus Project, EC & Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt.
2005 Six Sigma Program, Green Belt, AUC, Cairo, Egypt
2003 Six Sigma Program, Orange Belt, AUC, Cairo, Egypt
2003 Effective Leadership that Delivers Results, Industrial Modernization Center, Cairo, Egypt
2003 Working With Maximo, Futech PSDI-Egypt, Cairo, Egypt
2001 Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2000, Engineering and Quality Experts, Cairo, Egypt
2001 Classification and Control of Unwanted Situations (CACTUS), DSM Safety Solutions Consultants, Delft, Netherlands
2000 Rebis "Process & Instrumentation Diagrams", Autodesk Training Centre, Kemet Corporation, Cairo, Egypt
1996 Introduction to Environmental Engineering, AUC, Cairo, Egypt.
|* Good command of English language (written & spoken).
* Different Computer Skills:
- MS Office (Excel, WinWord & Power Point).
- Maximo (CMMS).
- AutoCad 2000 & Rebis (P&ID software).
- Lotus Notes & Microsoft Outlook.
* Internal Training Courses in:
- Machine Safety Analysis (MSA)
- Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA).
- Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP).
- Process Hazard Review (PHR).
- Process Safety Analysis (PSA).
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Tripod Beta for Accident / Incident Investigations.
- Safety Training Observation Program (STOP).
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- cGMP for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.