Seeking a challenging position relating my engineering field in the process of electric power system or oil industries, where I can enhance my experience and analytical skills .
- 30/10/2007 Technical Studies Design Engineer (Low Voltage Department-MEMICO Co.). Job Description: Technical Studies of low voltage panels. § To provide high quality Breaker Selection to meet any application requirements. § Preparing a discrimination study of cascading Breakers. § Provide a reliable (Secondary Source) ATS design for units over than 630 A. § Perform spreading financial analysis of offers which are introduced by clients using Economic Engineering principals and tools which will have a good influence on the final price. § Preparing memos that summarize key issues rose during any offer study. § Follow up and closely monitor the production orders. § Familiar with Schneider Electric products. Training Programs: - 2006 Training program held by Ministry of Power & Electricity, South Cairo Electrical Distribution Co. with training period of 40 days. With a Grade: 84%.
- 2005 Training program held at power station training center under supervision of Ministry of Power & Electricity, with a training period of 18 days.
- 2005 Certificate from El SEWEDY ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES Co. completing successfully the training in the following divisions: 1- Assembly of low voltage panels. 2- Assembly of electrical Luminaires. 3- Quality Control.
Education: · College: July 2007: A B.S.c in Electrical Engineering, Electrical power and machines department, Ain shams University. Over all Grades: “Very Good”. Last year Grade: “Excellent”.
Graduation Project: Electrical Distribution in a big building “El Mansoura Oncology Center”, Project Grade: “Excellent”.
· Field Courses: - 2007 a seminar held at Ain Shams University/ Faculty of Engineering conducted by PHILIPS on “Basics of Light and Lighting”.
- 2006 Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) course held at Cairo University with a duration 48, Overall Grade: “Excellent”.
- 2006 AutoCAD course held at EL Nour Institute, with course duration 18 hours.
- 2006 Mat.lab Course Professional held at Ministry of Defense Information System Institute, with the Course duration 20 hours.
· High School: - 2002 Abd AL Aziz AL Soaud, (Language School).
- 2006 Multi training events courses held at Ministry of youth concerning the improvement of the personal soft Skills including: 1- Leadership. Conducted by : Dr/Shehab El Din Mohamed. 2- Marketing. Conducted by : prof.Dr/ Maged Abaza. 3- Building Human Potentials. Conducted by : Dr/Ahmed Abd El Basset.
· Computer Skills: -August 2007: ICDL Certified (International Computer Driving License) from UNESCO which includes: -Module 1 :( Basic IT Knowledge). -Module 2 : (Computer Operation & Information and Communication). -Module 3 :( Microsoft Office package). · Programming Skills: -Application Development Professional Involving: “C++, Java, Basic Linux concepts”. -Future plans of learning “3D Max”.
· Languages Skills: Perfect command of spoken and written Arabic and English.
· Personal Skills: -Good Communication Skills. -Highly motivated, with a high energy level. -Able to operate with several levels within the client’s organization. -Able to work in a team .