Electrical Design Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging position relating my engineering field in the process of electric power system or oil industries, where I can enhance my experience and analytical skills .
- 30/10/2007 Technical Studies Design Engineer (Low Voltage Department-MEMICO Co.).
Job Description: Technical Studies of low voltage panels.
§ To provide high quality Breaker Selection to meet any application requirements.
§ Preparing a discrimination study of cascading Breakers.
§ Provide a reliable (Secondary Source) ATS design for units over than 630 A.
§ Perform spreading financial analysis of offers which are introduced by clients using Economic Engineering principals and tools which will have a good influence on the final price.
§ Preparing memos that summarize key issues rose during any offer study.
§ Follow up and closely monitor the production orders.
§ Familiar with Schneider Electric products.
- 2006 Training program held by Ministry of Power & Electricity, South Cairo Electrical Distribution Co. with training period of 40 days. With a Grade: 84%.
- 2005 Training program held at power station training center under supervision of Ministry of Power & Electricity, with a training period of 18 days.
- 2005 Certificate from El SEWEDY ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES Co. completing successfully the training in the following divisions:
1- Assembly of low voltage panels.
2- Assembly of electrical Luminaires.
3- Quality Control.
July 2007: A B.S.c in Electrical Engineering, Electrical power and machines department,
Ain shams University.
Over all Grades: “Very Good”.
Last year Grade: “Excellent”.
Graduation Project: Electrical Distribution in a big building “El Mansoura Oncology Center”,
Project Grade: “Excellent”.
· Field Courses:
- 2007 a seminar held at Ain Shams University/ Faculty of Engineering conducted by PHILIPS on “Basics of Light and Lighting”.
- 2006 Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) course held at Cairo University with a duration 48, Overall Grade: “Excellent”.
- 2006 AutoCAD course held at EL Nour Institute, with course duration 18 hours.
- 2006 Mat.lab Course Professional held at Ministry of Defense Information System Institute, with the Course duration 20 hours.
· High School:
- 2002 Abd AL Aziz AL Soaud, (Language School).
- 2006 Multi training events courses held at Ministry of youth concerning the improvement of
the personal soft Skills including:
1- Leadership. Conducted by : Dr/Shehab El Din Mohamed.
2- Marketing. Conducted by : prof.Dr/ Maged Abaza.
3- Building Human Potentials. Conducted by : Dr/Ahmed Abd El Basset.
· Computer Skills:
-August 2007: ICDL Certified (International Computer Driving License) from UNESCO which includes:
-Module 1 :( Basic IT Knowledge).
-Module 2 : (Computer Operation & Information and Communication).
-Module 3 :( Microsoft Office package).
· Programming Skills:
-Application Development Professional Involving: “C++, Java, Basic Linux concepts”.
-Future plans of learning “3D Max”.
· Languages Skills:
Perfect command of spoken and written Arabic and English.
· Personal Skills:
-Good Communication Skills.
-Highly motivated, with a high energy level.
-Able to operate with several levels within the client’s organization.
-Able to work in a team .
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental