This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A highly talented, professional and dedicated Civil Engineer with over 10 years' of planning, designing and directing the construction and maintenance of roads, bridges pipelines, and residential as well as commercial buildings
• Over 10 years of result-filled Civil Engineering experience.
• Good Structural Design competence for mainly reinforced concrete elements; experience in structural steel, masonry and timber design.
• In-depth knowledge of Structural and Civil Codes (U.S. Standards).
• Sound ability to interpret architectural drawings.
• Ability to interact with the office team and construction team – excellent communication skills (in English and Arabic), both verbal and written.
• Excellent understanding of relevant office computer software, eg. MsWord, MsExcel, and MsOutlook.
• Sound knowledge of strengths, properties and uses of materials in public works construction.
• Proven expertise of planning, design, construction and maintenance of public works projects.
• Knowledge of hydraulics, hydrology, mechanical, structural and sanitary engineering related to public works projects.
• Effective report and technical specification writing skills requirements and techniques
• Sound knowledge of strengths, properties and uses of materials in public works construction
• Uncommon knowledge of Subdivision Map Act law; and public works contract law. • Serve as the Site Representative for all matters related to construction quality assurance of structural works.
• Monitor the structural works for conformance with the provisions of the Contract Documents and the Procedures manual.
BS Civil Engineering, Omdurman Islamic University (Structural minor) (1997)Sudan
Course work includes Environmental Engineering, Foundation
Engineering, Engineering Geology, Construction Management,
Civil Engineering Construction, Structure Design of Buildings,
Structural Stability, Plastic Design of Steel Structures. Transportation Engineer , and Water Resources Engineer.
*Engineer In Training (EIT),
*Professional Engineer ( PE) pending
*Engineer In Training(EIT), Certificate #EIT900756
*Concrete Level II Technician(WACEL), Certificate #6344
*Concrete Level I Technician(WACEL), Certificate #6095
*Structural inspection(WACEL), Certificate#6375
*Soil level II (WACEL)
*Soil level I(WACEL)
*Asphalt inspection (VDOT)
*Windsor Probe Training for post-concrete or the mix design strengths
*Rebar Locator Training for post-concrete
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services