To be employed in a well established firm where I can contribute my comprehensive, knowledge skills and experience on electrical works. Pertaining to repair and maintaining all Electrical jobs, and Instrument
October 17, 2006 to present Hyundai Heavy Industries Co.Ltd. KOC – CEF (Admmadi) Project P.O.Box 5068 Safat, Kuwait City QA/QC E/I Engineer. (Crude Export Facilities KUWAIT OIL COMPANY)
• Inspect Instrument and Electrical Installation and witness calibration of Instrument. • Performed inspection with client for acceptance of job. • Check Electrical and Instrument Installation conforming to project specification. • Inspection of Instrument and Electrical Materials. • Participate Instrument and Electrical testing such as insulation test and Hi-pot test of cable. And MOV testing. • Answer the NCR (Non Conformance Report) Issued by Consultant.
August 31, 2001 – January 2, 2004. Al-Khorayep Operation and Maintenance Corp. Riyadh K.S.A Electrical Engineer. (Power Plant, Ministry of Interior)
• Conduct supervisory and Inspection at site. • Prepared inspection report and document • Conduct supervisory of overhauling of electrical unit and its motor and generator for preventive maintenance of A.C. and D.C. motor generators. • Doing papers works like design power and lighting layout and estimate electrical works. • Installation of power line safety device.. • Installation of Switchgear at Substation • Conduct testing during pre commissioning.
June 20, 1997 – January 10, 1998. ALCORN (PRODUCTION) PHILIPPINES I.N.C. Electrical Supervisor. (Oilfield Offshore)
• Preventive maintenance of all electrical works. • Checking of all wiring control panels. • Able to do electrical job and trouble shooting jobs.
January 20, 1995 – December 20, 1995. A.G & P GENERAL CONTRACTING DIVISION. Electrical Maintenance. (Construction of Power Plant)
• Installing power and lighting layout. • Termination of control panel board and equipments. • Checking of some electrical machineries and equipment. • Inspection some of standby generators at start up the engine.
July 2, 1990 – September 12, 1994. ROBOLITE Electrical. Electrical Engineer. (Building Construction & Automation)
• Supervisory of power and lighting layout and Control cable • Able to design power and lighting layout. • Estimate all electrical works. • Daily report of all accomplishment.
EDUCATIONAL BACK ROUND:
COLLEGE: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Graduate. Technological Institute of the Philippines. Manila, Philippines (1985 – 1990) Electrical Engineer Licensed
SECONDARY: High School Graduate. Jose Abad Santos High School Manila, Philippines (1981 – 1985)
PRIMARY: Elementary Graduate. Pedro Guevara Elementary School Manila, Philippines (1975 – 1981)
• Elevator Tech. (Electrical) Class** B Plus. • Electrical Engineer Licensed ; PRC No. 0018356
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE:
• Induction and Safety Training Programmed
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
• Basic Safety Training. • Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat. • Medical Emergency First Aid.
Age : 39 Years old Date of Birth : August 31, 1968 Marital Status : Single Weight : 67 kg. Height : 165 cm.
Passport No: TT0348391
Registered Electrical Engineer PRC No. 0018356
References: Name: Position: Address:
Romeo A. Nacino President PERT/CPM MANPOWER CO, INC. Fernando A. Salvador President AB INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENT. Alice B. Delgado President ADB OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORP.
________________________ JIMMY G. GRAGASIN Applicant