Shift charge Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
- The plant lock out/permit system.
- The optimization of the plant to meet heat rate and availability requirements and all operational equipments.
- The safety and performance of the electrical power generating equipment
Company:East Delta Electricity production company, Abu Soltan power station, 4* 150 MW, thermal power plant
Position:Shift Charge Engineer.
JobResponsibilities:- Perform daily routine work, attend daily meeting between maintenance and operation to discuss and correct equipment defect.
- follow up maintenance activity progress during shift.
- follow up outage activity during outage period.
- prepare reporting for management for plant situation during the day.
- carry out all activities for high voltage, medium voltage & low voltage switchboard.
- Operation of 220 KV switchgear.
- Live monitoring for machines performance, checking any abnormal operation taking the suitable action in operation with the desk operator.
-Maneuvers with dispatch center.
-Trouble shooting & preventive maintenance during the shift.
-Ensuring safe, efficient & economical running of the plant.
- Responsible for the following operation activities:
1- Supervise of control room and field operator.
2- Take all necessary actions to correct any incident during normal operation.
3- Maintain plant in healthy and safely satiation by correct any malfunction of equipments.
4- Follow equipment defects & inform maintenance to correct them.
5- Supervise the preparation of the isolation & safety conditions for maintenance staff to correct defective equipment.
6- The plant lock out/permit system.
7- The operating personal activities including their development, performance and evaluation.
8- The optimization of the plant to meet heat rate and availability requirements and all operational equipments.
9- The safety and performance of the electrical power generating equipment
1- B.Sc. of mechanical power engineering (Heavy & Hydraulic Equipments) , 1991.
Graduation project:Design and control of cooling circuit for nuclear power station with grade very good.
2- Post graduate diploma in thermal power plants, June 2007 with grade good (72. 1%).
project Power Station with grade Excellent
- Introduction of thermal power plants course (in Abu Sultan steam power plant).
- Advanced course in processing operation for thermal power plant principles and operation.
- Distributed Control System (DCS) operation for Boiler and steam turbine (start-up, Shutdown, General situations…) provided by Honeywell automation college (in Abu Sultan Power Plant).
- Turbine operation from (Mark V).
- Advanced course in Desalination, Chlorination and Demineralization units.
- Healthy and eruptional safety.
- Cars maintenance and repair course.
- Cooling and air condition course.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental