Striving for a career in the field of Construction with the objective of long-term growth, which would be mutually beneficial, personally satisfying & seeking a growth oriented challenging career in Project management.
1. Pt. Punj Lloyd Indonesia, (Jakarta) (A Unit of Punj Lloyd Ltd, New Delhi, India)
Period : 1st November 2007 to till now. Position held : Planning Manager Project : TUNU FIELD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT, (TUNU Phase 11S / EPSC 5) Client : Total E & P Indonesie, Samarinda, Indonesia
* Establish Project Control Procedure * Establish Level 4 Schedule. * Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports. Presentation in meetings and prepare reports for co-ordination with corporate office. * Originate, update and maintain the weekly work plan and status review. * Originate and control the overall schedule for construction including verification of resources/ manpower loading. * Establish procedure for site progress reporting to Project Control, daily progress report from site. * Analyze progress and recommend any improvements or remedial actions to PM depending on the criticality of the failure / defect/ network. * Perform Document control for technical specification & drawings received from Contractor/ Client. Participate in contract reviews before any new activity commences. * Ensuring that field trouble report / technical query related records are kept separately and fellow up at each stage to ensure requirements are met by liaising with concern department. * Maintain Trend Analysis records and submit on regular basis to the Contractor / Client. * Ensure the purchase of project materials as per project requirement and with the budget. * Submission of monthly invoice to Client
1. Dodsal Engineering and Construction Pte. Ltd., Doha, Qatar, (Middle East)
Period : 15th August 2006 to 28th October 2007. Position held : Sr. Project Control Engineer Project : Dolphin Onshore Facilities Project, Ras Laffan, Doha, Qatar Client : Japan Gas Corporation (JGC), Japan
Category : Construction & Handover to Commissioning. Project Value : US $ 37 Million Client : Japan Gas Corporation, Middle East
3. Rajasthan Udyog Ltd., Rajasthan
The group is a pioneer and leader in manufacturing of mining equipments, Erection & commissioning of mining machineries & processing plant.
Period : 19th Jul. 2002 to 11th June 2005 Position held : Planning Engineer.
B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from Institute of Engineering & Technology (Davi Ahilya University) Indore (M.P.) in the year 1998 to 2002.
* MS Office Tools (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point etc.) * Auto Cad 2006 * P3 Primavera Project Planner (3.1 version)