Consulting/Project Electrical Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 18 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Provide Electrical Engineering Consulting services and Project Manage at industrial sites overseas.
• General Electric Field Engineering Program, 1/91-6/91
• General Electric Crane Engineering Training Program, 7/91-10/91
• Crane Software Engineer, GE Industrial Systems & Control, 1/96-12/96
• Professional Engineer, State of Florida, 12/06
• ITC Level I & Electrical Inspection Infrared Thermography, 1/07 & 5/07
1/2007-Present, JF Engineering, LLC, Miami, Florida
Consulting Electrical Engineer with Project Management responsibilities of domestic and overseas contracts. Involvement in design and specifications review as well. Customers include Port Authorities, Cement Plants, Material Handling Users and Pharmaceutical companies.
8/2003 - 6/2007, Port of Miami Crane Management, Inc., Miami, Florida
Crane Project Engineer
• Project Manager for new dockside cranes and electrification of existing dockside container cranes. Troubleshooting of drives and control system as well. Responsible for Power Delivery/Management equipment such as transformers and switchgear.
• Assist Director of Operations with daily activities involving vendor contracts, labor relations and Port activities concerning cargo.
3/2000 – 8/2003, General Electric Co.-Industrial Systems & Controls, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Lead Field Engineer
• Power Delivery Equipment such as transformers, switchgear commissioning and troubleshooting.
• AC/DC Drive Systems Engineer in the Southeast Region and the Caribbean.
1/1991–10/1999, General Electric Co.-Industrial Systems & Controls, Salem, Virginia
• Commissioned GE PLC and drive systems for industrial customers in the Far East, Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Customized AC/DC Drive and PLC training courses for industrial customers.
• Programmed GE PLC and Drive Systems application software for overseas projects during factory assignment in 1996.
Accomplishments Projects in the following countries involved training and commissioning of GE AC/DC drives systems and power delivery/management equipment:
Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Bolivia, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Oman, Kuwait.
|B.S.E.E. University of Florida
|Professional Engineer, State of Florida