This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 16 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Management Position with optimistic career
|Wellsite Geologist 2002-Present
ZAKI GEOLOGICAL CONSULTING (Alberta,Canada)
· Rock samples descriptions.
· Gas detector monitoring in sour well
· Work with logging (MWD) engineers and directional drillers.
· Worked in Vertical ,deviated and Horizontal wells.
· Core handling and descriptions.
· Worked in underbalanced gas wells.
Software Application Support 2001
KERNEL TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (Calgary,Canada)
· Software and hardware Installation and configuration.
Resolve geophysical data import problems.
· Assisted clients to get familiar with the software.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 97 - 2001
PUROLATOR COURIER LTD. (Toronto ,Windsor)
· Resolved customer complaints.
· Full customer satisfaction concern.
JUNIOR SEISMOLOGIST & UPHOLE LOGGER 95 - 96
SCHLUMBERGER (Geco-Prakla) (North Africa Region)
· Assisted subordinates and supervisors in identifying and resolving
· Expedited communication between upper level management and general personnel.
· Responsible for Uphole planning, logging (using ABEM Instruments) and
plotting the results on P.C.
· Assisted senior Seismologist working on IMS.
JUNIOR QC GEOPHYSICIST & LINE OBSERVER 92 - 95
WESTERN GEOPHYSICAL CO. (United Arab Emirates)
MUD LOGGER GEOLOGIST 91 to .92
BAKER HUGHES (INTEQ) CO. (SYRIA,EGYPT)
· Studied well logs, analyzed cores and cuttings from well drillings.
· Lithology Analysis .
· Prepared diagrams showing probable deposits of gas and oil.
|Ain Shams University Cairo,Egypt
B.Sc. of Science.(Geophysics/Geology) 1990
|* Canadian Stratiraphic Services Ltd. Calgary ,Canada
Sample Logging Course 2002
* Etcetera Consulting Ltd. Calgary ,Canada
Visual and Basic Well Log Analysis Techniques 2002
WINLOG and QAL (Quality Assured Lithology) 2003
* Datalog Tecnology Ltd. Cairo ,Egypt
DATALOG OPERATING SOFTWARE 2003
* RGIT MONTROSE Aberdeen,Scotland
Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training 2003