This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Analytical and mechanically inclined engineer with design, scheduling, GIS, database, field, and supervision experience looking for project management or supervisory role.
NICOR GAS LaGrange, IL
System Operations Engineer
• Analyzed and prioritized $1.5M system regulator & meter set assessment and replacement program.
• Supervise and schedule work for pressure technicians and mechanics (4) covering (22) municipalities.
• Write main replacement and addition operating routines and specify & order materials.
• Design large meter sets standards for commercial & industrial customers.
• Schedule & coordinate program work according to ICC code compliance deadlines.
• Direct the shut down of main hits and emergency responses for system related issues.
• Responsible for system integrity and troubleshooting problematic areas.
NICOR GAS Naperville, IL
• Lead departmental integration into GIS system with development of gas distribution system ArcSDE database design & ArcIMS intranet map viewing system.
• Reduced backlog by 25% with automation of analysis reports through Crystal and GIS processing.
• Directed, trained, and managed contractor drafting staff (8) in GIS systems and AutoCAD applications.
• Initiated and lead investigation into audit of quality & integrity of distribution pipeline maps (25,000).
• Provided engineering systems support and regional technical support for map integrity and accessibility.
VILLAGE OF BOLINGBROOK Bolingbrook, IL
• Inspected landscaping for proper drainage through surveys and fieldwork on construction sites.
• Inspected Village Ordinances and Standards.
• Conducted calculations and analysis for traffic control.
MOLEX FIBER OPTICS Downers Grove, IL
• Lead investigation with Quality Control team to help determine root cause of nearly $5 million revenue loss for the manufacture of a special line of fiber optic cables.
• Tested fiber optic cables with highly technical equipment and computed statistical analysis of quality.
• Communicated with coworkers in Spanish.
STUART GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS Chicago, IL
Masters of Business Administration (June 2008)
ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering, Minor: Management (May 2003)
Windows 98/2000/NT/XP, Microsoft Office, Lotus Suite, AutoDesk Suite, ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcIMS, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Illustrator/Photoshop, Matlab, FTP, SAP, Maple, VB, & C++.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services