E&I Installation Engineer, Electrical Design, E & I Technical Support Commissioning Engineer –Decipline Electrical Engir, QC/QA Electrical Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work as a Team for the common goal of company management.
• Over 22 years of work experience in international EPIC project outside the Philippines. Extensive field experience in Construction Project Management as E&I installation superintendent; Project Cost control and Planning engineer, Electrical Design Engineering and in Commissioning Technical Support as E&I engineer.
• Prepared article numbers for electrical construction materials and preparing Call-Off orders through ABV “Installation Control System (ICS)” software programs for construction. This stage of work is during the Project Procurement of permanent materials.
• Prepared Work Packs and Loop Packs for Loop Test execution in preparation for functional testing during mechanical completion. Conduct Inspection of instruments in accordance to its Data Sheet and supervise QC/QA works to ensure that they comply with project requirements.
• Over nine years of Industrial Electrical Maintenance experience in local employment.
• Experienced in project cost account payable group activities in all project cost operations. Familiar with JD Edwards’s software for invoice payments.
• Experienced with International standards such as British Standard, American Standards and IEC Standards. Sufficient knowledge of computer software like MS Excel, AmiPro, Word Processing, Microsoft Project, Adobe Illustrator.
• Preparation of Installation Details in accordance to Approved Design drawings. Providing ideas that will make the project less expensive, safer and easier to construct in Field of construction engineering. Project Planning, Monitoring and Controlling thru MS Project.
• Knowledge about Documentation and controls of receivable drawings and documents related for project issuance for construction. Transmittals and Submittals.
• Established a “Master List of receivable Drawings and Documents” according to Discipline, Revision, date receive issuance and status.
• Prepare an electronic and hard copy archive for all drawings and documents.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Graduated in National University, Philippines, year 1973 October
Diploma and Academic Transcript of Records
SEMINARS / TRAINING
ABV Installation Training Program
Basic Training Course of “PLANET 7000”
(Artemis 7000 Planning Software Application)
National Industrial Safety Seminar sponsored by SDPI.
Leadership Seminars sponsored by SDPI
Introduction of Pneumatic Technology by Festo Seminar – A
Project Cost Control thru the use “J D EDWARDS PROGRAM
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment