Executive Secrtary / Office Manager / PS/PA with senior executive like CEO/Director
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 20 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Find job with some multinational organization where I can learn and deliver more and more by obtaining diversified experience.
|Worked as Personal Secretary to Chief Executive in a multinational Engineering Consultancy Company, a joint venture of two Turkish, one Pakistani & one Iranian firms. Also worked as Executive Secretary to CEO in an important/ export/trading company. Recently, working in a firm engaged in manufacturing, import and distribution of Pharmaceuticals as PA/Office Manager to Chairman/Director.
Certificates in computer applications and fully aware of working on Windows, Winword, Excel, Power Point, DOS, internet, fax modem, e-mail, scanning, minor trouble-shooting & installation work, dealing clients/visitors, handle filing system, independent correspondence, take notes of meetings, arrange appointments/meeting schedule, prepare daily schedule of Chairman/Director, traveling itinerary & reservations through internet, phone, e-mail, protocol to the foreign visiting dignitaries (including Board of Directors), office management including administer subordinate staff, heading or running of any project/division/department independently, use of telephone, fax, photocopier, Shorthand(English), Typing (English & Urdu) and other routine secretarial work. I have worked on a project for a short period in Saudi Aramco as Technical Cler (Secretary) to Chief GSU, Survey Division.
- Keep liaison with the Board of Directors of the Company including Turkish, Iranian and Pakistani Directors..
- Arrange appointments/meetings of the Chief Executive and Board of Directors.
- Write Quarterly Progress Report for submission to the Pakistani, Turkish & Iranian Directors of Company as well as Ambassadors of Pakistan and Turkey.
- Prepare papers for Board of Directors Meetings held twice in a calendar year.
- Prepare papers related to the Annual General Meeting.
- Travel & staying arrangements of the Chief Executive and Board of Directors.
- Take notes / minutes of the meetings
- Independent Correspondence with Clients.
- Deal the visitors / clients visiting the office.
- Administration of the sub-ordinate staff.
- Handle the filing system
- Assist in Preparation of Pre-Qualification Documents and Proposals etc
- Maintain newspapers clippings from local daily newspapers for the business objects
- Dictation, Typing, phone, fax, photocopier and other routine secretarial work
|Passed Masters in Political Science after passing Graduation in Journalism. After matricualtion with Science subjects passed Certificate in Commerce and Diploma in Commerce in subjects economics, commerce & secretarial practice, accounts, typing, shorthand along with routine subjects.
|- English Shorthand Speed 100 w.p.m. and Typing Speed above 70 w.p.m. in English and about 40 w.p.m. in Urdu
- Computer Applications like Window-XP, 2000, 98, 95, 3.11 & 3.0, Office¡V2000 & 97, Winword (V-6, 7, 97, 98 & 2000), Excel (V-3,5&7), Lotus-123 (V-2.3&5), DOS, MSWord-5, Word Perfect, PowerPoint & Apple Macintosh. Urdu software like Kaatib, Inpage, Powerpage etc.
- Fully familiar with using Internet, E-mail, Fax Modem etc. (Window 2000, 95 & 98)
- Fully familiar with using Printers HP-IIP, HP-IIIP, HP-4L, HP-6L, HP-1100 and Scanner
- Operated many kinds of electric and electronic typewriters i.e. Olympia, Sharp, IBM Silver Reed (Composer/Computer Nos. Ex-66 & EX-77 ¡V with FD Units and EZ-1000 (with monitor)
|„« Have written articles in local daily Urdu Newspapers which have been published widely by major dailies like ¡¥Jang¡¦, ¡¥Nawa-e-Waqt¡¦, ¡¥Mashriq¡¦, ¡¥Imroze¡¦, ¡¥Musawat¡¦ etc.
„« Have won many prizes in debate & sports competitions at School and College level during education.
„« A good player of Cricket, Table-Tennis, Badminton and Basket-Ball and remained member of school and college teams.
„« Have participated in various seminars/workshops including workshop on Business Transformation through People Growth, Care & Growth, Coaching and Parallel Thinking (Thought Process).