Executive Secrtary / Office Manager / PS/PA with senior executive like CEO/Director
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Find job with some multinational organization where I can learn and deliver more and more by obtaining diversified experience.
Worked as Personal Secretary to Chief Executive in a multinational Engineering Consultancy Company, a joint venture of two Turkish, one Pakistani & one Iranian firms. Also worked as Executive Secretary to CEO in an important/ export/trading company. Recently, working in a firm engaged in manufacturing, import and distribution of Pharmaceuticals as PA/Office Manager to Chairman/Director.
Certificates in computer applications and fully aware of working on Windows, Winword, Excel, Power Point, DOS, internet, fax modem, e-mail, scanning, minor trouble-shooting & installation work, dealing clients/visitors, handle filing system, independent correspondence, take notes of meetings, arrange appointments/meeting schedule, prepare daily schedule of Chairman/Director, traveling itinerary & reservations through internet, phone, e-mail, protocol to the foreign visiting dignitaries (including Board of Directors), office management including administer subordinate staff, heading or running of any project/division/department independently, use of telephone, fax, photocopier, Shorthand(English), Typing (English & Urdu) and other routine secretarial work. I have worked on a project for a short period in Saudi Aramco as Technical Cler (Secretary) to Chief GSU, Survey Division.
- Keep liaison with the Board of Directors of the Company including Turkish, Iranian and Pakistani Directors..
- Arrange appointments/meetings of the Chief Executive and Board of Directors.
- Write Quarterly Progress Report for submission to the Pakistani, Turkish & Iranian Directors of Company as well as Ambassadors of Pakistan and Turkey.
- Prepare papers for Board of Directors Meetings held twice in a calendar year.
- Prepare papers related to the Annual General Meeting.
- Travel & staying arrangements of the Chief Executive and Board of Directors.
- Take notes / minutes of the meetings
- Independent Correspondence with Clients.
- Deal the visitors / clients visiting the office.
- Administration of the sub-ordinate staff.
- Handle the filing system
- Assist in Preparation of Pre-Qualification Documents and Proposals etc
- Maintain newspapers clippings from local daily newspapers for the business objects
- Dictation, Typing, phone, fax, photocopier and other routine secretarial work
Passed Masters in Political Science after passing Graduation in Journalism. After matricualtion with Science subjects passed Certificate in Commerce and Diploma in Commerce in subjects economics, commerce & secretarial practice, accounts, typing, shorthand along with routine subjects.
- English Shorthand Speed 100 w.p.m. and Typing Speed above 70 w.p.m. in English and about 40 w.p.m. in Urdu
- Computer Applications like Window-XP, 2000, 98, 95, 3.11 & 3.0, Office¡V2000 & 97, Winword (V-6, 7, 97, 98 & 2000), Excel (V-3,5&7), Lotus-123 (V-2.3&5), DOS, MSWord-5, Word Perfect, PowerPoint & Apple Macintosh. Urdu software like Kaatib, Inpage, Powerpage etc.
- Fully familiar with using Internet, E-mail, Fax Modem etc. (Window 2000, 95 & 98)
- Fully familiar with using Printers HP-IIP, HP-IIIP, HP-4L, HP-6L, HP-1100 and Scanner
- Operated many kinds of electric and electronic typewriters i.e. Olympia, Sharp, IBM Silver Reed (Composer/Computer Nos. Ex-66 & EX-77 ¡V with FD Units and EZ-1000 (with monitor)
„« Have written articles in local daily Urdu Newspapers which have been published widely by major dailies like ¡¥Jang¡¦, ¡¥Nawa-e-Waqt¡¦, ¡¥Mashriq¡¦, ¡¥Imroze¡¦, ¡¥Musawat¡¦ etc.
„« Have won many prizes in debate & sports competitions at School and College level during education.
„« A good player of Cricket, Table-Tennis, Badminton and Basket-Ball and remained member of school and college teams.
„« Have participated in various seminars/workshops including workshop on Business Transformation through People Growth, Care & Growth, Coaching and Parallel Thinking (Thought Process).
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental