This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To particiapte with total commitment in organisational activity in order to achieve organisational vision
A Chartered Accountant having work experience in India’s major Oil & Gas Company Indian Oil Corporation Limited since 1992. Indian Oil is a Fortune 500 company with a turnover of $41 billion engaged in oil and gas exploration, production, refining, trading and marketing. Hard Work, Decisive, Proficiency in Computer had given me the experience in key areas of the organization.
Manager(Internal Audit) May 07 to Till Date
Southern Region , Chennai .
Internal audit department of southern region is responsible for the internal audit of all locations under the four state offices in southern region.
· Audit of financial reports prepared by the various state offices
· Ensure various masters in SAP are up to date
· Assurance of error free transactions /areas
· Physical verification of stock held by the locations.
· Conducting special studies as per Head Office assignments and submission of reports
· Audit of internal controls and identification of weakness
· Operational audit
· Verification of Compliance of accounting standards, accounting policies etc.,
· Verification Compliance of various statutory requirements
Manager (Finance) June 2006- 30-04-2007
Tamil Nadu State Office ,Indian Oil Corporation Ltd ,Chennai
Tamil Nadu State Office(TNSO) is one of the state office of M/S Indian Oil Corporation Ltd responsible for all its activities within Tamil Nadu State .
The locations directly reporting to TNSO for administrative /accounting functions , includes 46 locations viz Bottling Plants ,Depots and Terminals ,AFS , Divisonal offices ,Area Offices CFA ,Dolg etc.,
· Management Accounting
· Capital Assets
· Inventory accounting
· Investment appraisal
· Tender finalization for various projects
· Audit Co-ordination
· Finance concurrence for various projects
Training of Finance professionals for carrying out of Bank Reconciliation in SAP FICO Module
Ensuring proper accounting of Revenue Inventory in SAP and tallying with physical stock in order to ensure cost of consumption is booked correctly and value of inventory shown is SAP is correct.
Ensured Quarterly account closing without any major audit para.
Ensured submission of MIS in time
Chartered Accountant -Fellow Member of the Institue of Chartered Accountants of India.
persuing for ACCA (UK) part 3 is appearing
Computer -SAP Fico module
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment